Read the written article to learn ways to download Storm Cloud for PC. Gladly, an official CMS client is available in the market to help users watch live footage of CCTV cameras on a computer. And, to use the services of that Client, users are not required to pay any extra charges.
How Do I Use Storm Cloud for PC
Users need to implement separate methods to get Storm Cloud for Windows and Storm Cloud for Mac. Because the CCTV Client Software is developed officially for Windows PC and Laptop. As for Mac users, they only have the option of implying an unofficial solution of using the smartphone app’s services on their computer.
Windows Client Requirements
- OS: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Processor: Intel or AMD (At least Dual-Core)
- RAM: 4GB or above
- ROM: 540MB
Download Storm Cloud for Windows
Note: After downloading the package from the given link, extract the folder and launch the Storm Cloud Setup file from it. Thereafter, perform the following procedures to take full advantage of the CCTV Client.
- From the first instance of the STORM Installer, select both Storm and Storage Service
- Select the folder destination for software files (optional) and click on Install
- Wait until the installation progress is completed.
- Check the Run STORM VMS box and hit Finish
Storm Cloud Register/Login
- Before the VMS is launched, you will be required to click on the Allow Access button from the firewall popup
- Now generate a strong password for your account and hit Next
- Select three security questions and add answers to them.
- From the Control Panel of the VMS, click on the Devices tab
- Now click on the +Add button and fill the following fields:
- Device Name
- Method to add
- IP/Domain Name
- Group Name
- User Name
- Click on the Add button on the appearing box after entering the perspective details.
Storm Cloud – Live Footage
- After successfully configuring the cameras, navigate back to the Control Panel and hit Live View
- Select the configured CCTV device from the left pane to watch its live footage
Storm Cloud App for PC (Windows & Mac)
Android emulators can be quite helpful for users to download Storm Cloud for Mac & Windows OS. Because such third-party programs allow users to emulate Android OS on their computer. And, if you are getting the right software, you will not be required to pay a single dollar to get the job done.
Using BlueStacks to emulate Android OS works great for every individual. Users can get this emulator from its official source and start using its services to benefit from the Android instance on their PC. To do so, all they have to do is launch Google Play Store on BlueStacks to install Storm Cloud App for PC.
FAQs About Storm Cloud
Q) What Is Storm Cloud?
A) Storm Cloud is designed to help users access remote video surveillance services. The configuration process from the smartphone app is quite simple because it can be done simply by scanning the QR-Code. As on computers, users have to configure their digital recorders manually.
Q) Is Multi-Channeling Supported by Storm Cloud?
A) Yes, users are allowed to watch multiple live feeds on a singular Client. On both smartphones and computers, users can easily connect several devices with the same VMS. There’s no restriction on device configuration and individuals are even allowed to watch various live footage at the same time.
Q) Does Storm Cloud Allow You To Save Videos On Computer?
A) While using Storm Cloud for PC, individuals can benefit from the Client’s services to save videos on their computer. But for that, during the installation, select the Storage Service checkbox. That will help the installer install required files to help you save and access the recorded videos.