Here I present to you a solution to download QMEye for PC. If you are interested in watching the live feeds of your surveillance cameras, you should assist with the drafted methods. Though, you will not be required to pay any extra charges to get the required surveillance software for your PC.
How Do I Use QMEye for PC
I have written individual methods to install QMEye for Windows and QMEye for Mac. Because the General CMS client is only compatible with Windows PC and Laptop. So Mac users will have to assist with different software to complete the task of viewing live footage on iMac or MacBook.
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Intel Core-i3 or above
- 2GB RAM or above
- 81MB ROM (HDD or SSD)
Download QMEye for Windows
Installation on Windows
Before proceeding to the installation process, you need to extract the downloaded folder and launch the CMS Setup file from it. You can use utilities like WinZip or WinRAR to extract the compressed folders.
- From the first instance of the installation wizard, select your preferred language and proceed
- Hit the Next button, after reading the details about the CMS
- Check if the required free space is less than the available space, else change the folder destination and hit Next
- Select a Shortcut folder and the associated privileges
- View the changes you made for the installation and if they are correct, hit Next
- The installation process will start, you need to wait until the required files are installed on your system
- Click on the Finish button, once the process is completed.
- At last, select a language for General CMS.
To use the CMS, users are requested to perform a QMEye Login process. For that, they can simply enter “Super” in the username and leave the password field blank. Afterward, click on the Login button to proceed to the Client’s home instance. Also, users will be required to command the Windows firewall to allow access.
- Click on the System button from the left pane and go to Device Manager
- Now go to Add Area and fill the required empty fields
- Once you have generated an area, select it and click on the Add Device button
QMEye – Live Footage
Now that you have successfully configured your surveillance devices, you need to navigate back to the Control Panel. Here, you can view the QMEye – Live Footage. From the same instance, you can control the supported PTZ cameras and make certain customizations whenever required.
QMEye App for PC (Windows & Mac)
Mac and Windows OS users can benefit from Android emulators to download QMEye App for PC. Because an Android emulator is specifically designed to help users benefit from smartphone apps on their computer. So you can do the same, without having to pay a single dollar.
It is best for you to use BlueStacks App Player to emulate the Android OS. You can get this emulator from its official source and install it by complying with the onscreen instructions. Thereafter, once the Android engine is launched on BlueStacks, navigate to the Google Play Store to install the QMEye app.
FAQs About QMEye
Q) What Is QMEye?
A) QMEye is live video surveillance software. It serves in the best interest of users who want to claim remote video monitoring services on their mobile devices and PC. You can easily connect your desired cameras with the app by entering the required details.
Q) Does QMEye Support Alarm Notifications?
A) Thanks to the app developers, users can get instant alarm notifications from QMEye for PC. They can easily enable or disable the alarm notifications at any instance. Even add their email address to get the suspicious activities details via email.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.