Read the following guide to learn to download ORVIBO Home for PC. I will teach my readers a way to keep a watch on their belongings and secure them remotely. So if you are one of such users who wish to keep an eye on their property 24/7, you can benefit a lot from the drafted solution.
How Do I Use ORVIBO Home for PC
Individuals are requested to take advantage of Android emulation on their computer. Because that’s one way of using ORVIBO Home for PC without having to pay any extra charges. They can get a top-of-the-line emulator i.e: BlueStacks App Player, which can be used to emulate Android OS.
App Player Requirements
||10.0 or later
|At least 4GB RAM
||At least 4GB RAM
Download BlueStacks for Windows & Mac
Users can benefit from BlueStacks on Windows and Mac operating systems. The installation process on both these OS is quite similar to one another, which I have drafted below.
- After successfully downloading the BlueStacks file, open it, and click on the Install Now from the first to proceed in installing the emulator.
- Wait for the emulator to complete the progress bar. It will take some time to install the required file because they downloaded and uploaded from the servers online.
- You will be notified about the successful installation of the App Player, so from the last instance of the InstallShield, check the Auto-Start box and click on the Complete button.
- BlueStacks will now launch and read the Android engine for your usage.
App Player Usage
Once BlueStacks has started the Android engine, you will be redirected towards its home interface. Now you simply have to perform the steps required to install ORVIBO Home for PC.
- Navigate to the Game Center and click on the Play Store icon.
- Complete the Google Login procedure to proceed to the play store.
- After a successful login, the play store’s interface will be shown to you.
- Now your job is to click on the search bar and open ORVIBO Home
- Thereafter, click on the Install button to start the app’s installation.
When the app’s completely installed, you can click on the Open button to launch it. And, if you are not interested in launching it from the play store’s instance, navigate back to the home instance of BlueStacks and click on the My Apps tab. From there, you can launch the ORVIBO Home App for PC at any instance.
Key Features of ORVIBO Home App for PC
After installing the ORVIBO Home app on your computer, you can benefit from all the services that you got on your smartphone. So now, I would like you to get familiar with the free facilities you get to claim on your PC as well as Android device.
- One App – Full Control
This application provides all the smart home products. Users can take full control of their smart home appliances and manage them all from anywhere they want to. Products like Lights, Curtains, thermostats, Air Conditioners, Tv Remote Control, and Network Cameras can be controlled from this app.
- Security at its Best
No need to worry about the private account activities, because ORVIBO Home App for PC has got it covered. It encrypts every account’s data to protect it from the hunter’s eye. Likewise, the connected cameras will detect any suspicious activities and inform the account owner instantly.
- Smart Controls
The app’s interface is quite simple and can be used even by novice users. To start controlling a smart device, a user can navigate to the account settings and select the device that he would like to control. Afterward, enable or disable it according to his requirements.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.