A security camera is one of the important aspect of keeping your home or office secure. Try NexHT Home For PC to protect your property when you are away. You can not be everywhere at the same time to keep tabs. But you can view the live security footage with the NexHT Home application.
The NexHT Home application is designed for Homes, Offices, Factories, Shops, and other locations. Users can add cameras of multiple locations to make this app an independent security system. With this application, you can view the live security cameras feed on your PC or mobile devices.
Create different profiles for different locations, so you can never mix the security cameras. Moreover, this will help you in organizing all of your camera devices. View playback footage of all locations cameras with just a single click. Also, search for playback footage with the event search option.
Also Try: NexHT Cam For PC.
How To Download NexHT Home For PC
The NexHT Home application is only designed for smartphone operating systems like iOS and Android. And there is also no NexHT Home Client Software that you can install on your PC. However, many users who are using this app on their mobile devices want to have this app on their PC for easy access to their security cameras.
Download NexHT Home App On PC and get a large view of your security cameras on your PC screen. And when you are working on your PC, you can easily open the live view in the background to monitor your worker or your home. Add quick access widgets on the screen so you never have to open the application, the widget will do it for you.
How Can I Get NexHT Home On PC
There is no official method to get NexHT Home App On PC. But you can use an Android emulator for this purpose. Just download and install an Android emulator on your PC to download the official Android application of NexHT Home. Using this app, you can view the security footage on your PC. Here is how you can do it, but first use the link to download BlueStacks Emulator.
Download BlueStacks Emulator
Installation Method Of NexHT Home With An Emulator
- Install the emulator and add your Gmail account to enable Google Play Services.
- Now open the home screen of the emulator and look for Google Play Store.
- Open it and use the search bar to locate the NexHT Home Application.
- Click on the application to open it.
- Now Click on the Green install button to download and install the app.
This is how you can get NexHT Home For PC with the help of an Android emulator.
NexHT Home – One Click Surveillance
NexHT Home provides global servers for users around the world. These servers allow the user to store playback footage. And also allow the user to quickly access the live feed in an instant. Users will not find any delay while connecting to the server.
Moreover, the server security is extremely strong and all of the data of the user including Screenshots, Videos, and live footage is encrypted. The servers are already secure, however, the encryption adds another layer of security to the user to ensure full privacy and security.
Features of NexHT Home
NexHT Home For PC is a feature-rich application and contains many amazing features that you would love.
- Free Cloud Storage for storing surveillance footage. Users can save 24/7 security footage without any hassle.
- Quick and easy streaming of security cameras.
- Stream footage from anywhere around the world.
- Playback footage with just a single click from around the globe.
- Adaptive video streaming for every type of internet connection even for 2G video streaming.
- Easy configuration of the app and for camera devices.
- Automatically add camera devices over WiFi or hotspot.
- Manually add camera devices via IP address.
- Alarm notification.
- Set action when an alarm trips.
- Two-way talking feature.
- Use device built-in microphone to speak and speakers for listening.
- Save camera footage on your device’s internal or external memory.
- 24/7 recording feature.
This article was all regarding NexHT Home For PC. Thank You for supporting CCTVTeam. If you have any questions ask in the comment section below.