Here’s a post that focuses on delivering solutions to download TendSecure for PC. If your want to benefit from tend insights lynx cameras on your computer, keep reading this post. Because here, I have added several workarounds for Windows & Mac device owners, so they can access the live feeds from a device of their choice.
How Do I Access TendSecure for PC
Individuals have the option of using TendSecure for PC by implying official and unofficial methods. They can either use the services of third-party software to complete the task or visit the official Tend App on their web browser. I will discuss both ways one by one, so users can benefit from the required solution.
1. Using Third Paty Software
Users who are interested in benefiting from TendSecure App for PC can use the services of an Android emulator. They can simply get BlueStacks App Player and start using it to their advantage. There’s not much hassle in installing and using this emulator. But do ensure that you check the system requirements before starting to install it.
||10.0 or later
|At least 4GB RAM
||At least 4GB RAM
Download BlueStacks for Windows & Mac
- Launch the downloaded file of BlueStacks to start its installation process. Click on the Install Now button to tell the InstallShield to proceed.
- After making appropriate selections, wait until the emulator extracts the downloaded data and install it on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed and you are notified about its successful installation, perform the following actions:
- Check the Auto-Start box
- Click on the Complete button
- Now the emulator will start and ready the Android Engine for your convenience.
- When you can view the emulator’s main instance, navigate to the Game Center and click on the Play Store icon
- Log in using your active Gmail account or create a new ID by clicking on the “Create Account” link
- After a couple of seconds, you will be redirected to the home interface of the Play Store
- Click on the search bar to visit the TendSecure App page
- Now hit the Install button to start the app’s installation.
Once the TendSecure App for PC is installed, you can launch it by clicking on the Open button. Further, the app can be launched directly from the My Games tabs. Because there, all the installed apps are listed. You can install as many Android applications as you want to by following the same procedure.
2. TendSecure Login
Thanks to Tend Insights Inc. Users can benefit from the Web App. They can access their TendSecure Cameras on the web without having to install any third-party programs. Though, certain functionalities are not available in web applications. So if you want to access the full services of the CMS, you can benefit from the above-provided unofficial solution.
Individuals can benefit from the web app if they are willing to watch the camera feeds online. They need to follow a simple procedure, to get this job done. Here’s what they need to do:
- Click here to visit the iSecurity+ Login interface
- Type Username and Password and click on the Login button.
- After performing the login procedure, select your cameras from the left pane to watch its live footage.
To make the most out of their live web application, ensure that the following precautions have been made.
- Disable VPN or Proxy Services
- Auto-Play is enabled and not blocked
- Ports like 4444 are not blocked by your service providers.
FAQs About TendSecure
Q) What Is TendSecure?
A) TendSecure is developed to offered convenience for smart home product owners. It can be used to control Lynx cameras remotely, but only with the help of an internet connection. The app’s designed to help property owners secure their belongings from intruders and thieves.
Q) Can I Connect Tend Cameras with My Router?
A) Users only have the option of connecting Tend cameras using a wireless network. They are not allowed to use wired connections to complete this task. Meaning, you can only connect them using Wi-Fi, but not with the help of an ethernet cable.
Q) Is My Router Supported by Tend Cameras?
A) Most of the famous routers are supported by Tend cameras. For now, users have reported that some routers from Netgear, Belkin, and Apple are not working properly with the app. Though, if you face any technical/compatibility issues, do contact email@example.com to report your problem.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.