Here’s an installation guide to help individuals use Optiview VMX for PC. As its VMS is developed for the convenience of users who wish to configure and access the live streams of cameras on a computer, I have added the methods to get this job done. The Official Client is free to use and users can also register without paying a single dollar.
How Do I Use Optiview VMX for PC
Users are requested to first get the Optiview VMX Download file. After downloading the perspective file, install it and configure it. Because only then, they will be allowed to watch the live view of the cameras on the desktop client. Similarly, I have also added a small guide for users who wish to take advantage of the Optiview VMX-M App for PC.
1. Optiview VMX Client
Gladly, the Optiview VMX Client is available for both Windows & Mac operating systems. The software works smoothly on devices with 16GB RAM and 500GB of free storage. However, the system requirements can be minimized to 8GB RAM and 200GB of free storage. Here are links for Windows and Mac Clients.
Download Optiview VMX for Windows
Download Optiview VMX for Mac
Note: The download packages are compressed, so you need to extract the downloaded files to launch the Optiview VMX Setup file.
- After launching the Optiview Installer, select your preferred language and agree to the Client terms to proceed.
- Select Optiview and Storage Service checkboxes and hit Next
- Browse to customize folder destination and check the Generate Shortcuts checkbox.
- Now, wait until the Installer installs the required VMS files.
- Thereafter, check the Run Optiview checkbox and click on Finish.
- Allow access to nesscary features, that have been blocked by the OS.
- To start the Login procedure, enter a strong password and check the Auto Login box
- Select preferred security questions and answer them, before clicking on the Finish button.
- From the main dashboard of the Client, click on the Devices tab.
- Now click on the +Add Device button and enter the required information in the appearing box.
- Navigate back to the Control Panel of the VMS and click on the Live View tab.
- Select your preferred camera feed from the left-pane to watch its live feed.
2. Optiview VMX-M App for PC
Several Optiview users prefer its smartphone, even wish to benefit from the same interface of their computer. Well, such users have the option of using an Android emulator. They can emulate the Android OS and use it to their advantage of installing any Android application on a PC.
One of the top-notch emulators is BlueStacks App Player. And it can be used to get the services of Optiview VMX-M App for PC. So if you are ok with using third-party software to watch your live streams on a bigger display, get its file from an official source and install it by following the onscreen prompts.
FAQs About Optiview VMX
Q) What Is Optiview VMX?
A) Optiview VMX is a live video surveillance utility developed for both smartphones and computers. It can be used to benefit from various services like remote live feeds, Pan-Tilt-Zoom, Playback, etc.
Q) Does Optiview VMX Supports HD CamerasFeeds?
A) There’s no need of worrying about the video quality of the camera feeds. Because Optiview VMX for PC allows you to watch all the live videos in HD. Even the recorded media is saved in 1080p.
Q) Does Optiview VMX Support Multi-Channeling?
A) Yes, individuals can connect multiple devices with Optiview VMX. Even view several live streams on a singular interface. They can select their desired devices from the left pane of the Live View tab.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.