Here’s a guide to help you understand how to download BitVision for PC. You can read the drafted procedure to get this Android app to work on your computer. So you could view live feeds on a bigger display and provide proper protection to your loved ones. And, keep an eye on your employees at work.
How Do I Use BitVision for PC?
Users can benefit from BlueStacks App Player to emulate Android OS. Because that’s one of the easiest ways of using BitVision for PC. However, they are not required to perform any configuration process to start the Android engine, just implement the required steps to install and use the App Player.
App Player Requirements
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or later|
|At least 4GB RAM||At least 4GB RAM|
|5GB ROM||8GB ROM|
Download BlueStacks for Windows & Mac
- Download the file of BlueStacks from the given source and open it to start the InstallShield. If you are ok with the default settings, you will only be required to click on the “Install Now” button.
- Allow the installer to download, upload, extract, and install the required files. You will be required to wait for 3 to 4 minutes, depending upon your system’s and network’s performance.
- Thereafter, click on the “Complete” button to exit the InstallShield after the successful installation. If you want to launch the emulator right away, also check the “Auto-Start” box.
- Now, wait for the emulator to ready the Android engine for your usage.
- After bieng redirected to the main interface of BlueStacks, your job is to visit the Game Center and from there, launch the Google Play Store.
- Log in using your active Google ID, so the data from your smartphone can synchronize with Bluestacks.
- Once you are able to view the play store’s interface, use its search facility to launch BitVision.
- Now, click on the Install button to start the app’s installation procedure.
From there, you will encounter the Open button appearing instead of the Install button. You can click on that link to launch BitVision App for PC while using BlueStacks. Similarly, you can launch the installed apps by navigating to the “My Games” tab on BlueStacks.
Features of BitVision App for PC
After completing the BitVision Login procedure, you can benefit from the following features of the application. As they are specifically provided to benefit users who want to make the most out of their private camera feeds. And gladly, accessing all of such facilities doesn’t cost you a single dollar.
- P2P Configuration
Users can configure their network cameras easily by following the P2P protocols. They are required to enter the details of their cameras like Device name, type, and channel. After entering the right details, they can start to view the live footage.
- Alarm Notifications
Whenever suspicious activity is detected by the cameras, they notify you instantly with a record of the captured moment. You can decide what actions you would like to make, according to the situation captured in the image. Such notifications are available inside the “Event Message” section.
- High Resolution
Various resolutions are offered for the live feeds. Depending upon a user’s network speed, he can command BitVision for PC to deliver preferred video resolution. They can view the live feeds in 1080p, but only if their network is working perfectly.
- Cloud Support
Individuals have the option of saving their preferred live feed moments in cloud storage. So they can avail themselves of the benefit of accessing such media whenever they like to. Likewise, they can also export the media files to their SD cards for further convenience.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.