The following guide is presented to help individuals download By-camera for PC. So they also have the option of accessing their ELVOX surveillance systems from a computer. The Client I will be using for such a cause is named CVM CCTV Manager, it will help you configure your cameras and watch live feeds on a bigger display.
How Do I Use By-camera for PC?
Windows and Mac users are required to implement individual methods to use By-camera for PC. Because the official Client is available for Windows PC and Laptop. So the Mac consumers are requested to benefit from an unofficial procedure to complete this task. And, benefit from the smartphone app’s services on iMac or MacBook devices.
1. Client for Windows
Depending upon the prior versions of DVR firmware, users are requested to benefit from the CVM Client. Version 1.2.6 or older is supported by a different CMS. And for v1.2.6 or above firmware of digital recorders, individuals have to take advantage of a different variant. So I will provide links to both files, you can download them according to your preferred DVR/NVR firmware version.
Download for Windows (for v.1.2.6)
Download for Windows (for v1.2.6 or above)
Note: Do extract the downloaded package and launch the CVM Client Setup file, to start the installation.
- Select your preferred language for the InstallShield to proceed.
- From the Welcome interface, choose the preferred folder destination and click on Next.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, until the installation progress bar is completed.
- Now check the “Launch Software” box and click on the Finish button.
- Use the default account credentials and click on the Login button.
- Username: “admin”
- Password: “123456”
- Select security questions and provide answers respectively (optional).
- Choose a drive where you would like to export the recorded media.
- From the Home tab of the CVM, click on the Resource Management tab.
- Select the “Add, Edit, or Delete Device” tab and click on the Add button.
- Navigate to the “Manual Add” section and enter the required device details.
- After successfully configuring the cameras, navigate back to Home and select the “Live View” tab.
- Your configured device’s live feeds will be shown inside the right pane.
2. Download By-camera App for PC (Windows & Mac)
For Windows users, using the services of an Android emulator is an alternative procedure. As for Mac users, they are only left with the option of using the services of such third-party programs to get the By-camera App for PC. Because such utilities allow users to emulate Android OS on their computers.
No need to try any lame products, when you have the option of using BlueStacks App Player. Because this emulator is capable of providing a lag-free interface, especially when you are trying to run surveillance apps to watch private live feeds. You can get its file from an official source and install it for your benefit. Afterward, launch Google Play Store on it to install your desired Android application.
FAQs About By-camera
Q) What Is By-camera?
A) By-camera is a live video surveillance software designed to provide guidance for ELVOX security system consumers. It allows them to configure and access their monitoring devices remotely.
Q) What Are The Options of Configuring By-camera?
A) Both Manual and Quick configuration procedures are available for users. They can easily configure their surveillance devices using their preferred procedure. Through Manual configuration, they are required to enter the device details. As in Quick Add, simply scan QR-Codes to proceed.
Q) Is Fisheye Camera Supported by CVM Client?
A) Yes, Fisheye camera support is added for users of CVM Client Manager. So they can take full advantage of the dynamic live view angles to keep a proper eye on their belongings.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.