This post is written to help individuals download meShare for PC. It will be beneficial for individuals who insist on taking advantage of the private live feeds on a computer, so they have the benefit of watching every glimpse of details on a bigger display. Further, users will not be required to pay any extra charges for taking full advantage of this application on their PC.
How Do I Use meShare for PC
One easy tip/trick needs to be implemented to download the meShare app on Windows and Mac devices. Users are requested to take advantage of a third-party utility named Android emulator. And in that case, they have the option of benefiting from a top-notch emulator named “BlueStacks App Player”.
App Player Requirements
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or later|
|At least 4GB RAM||At least 4GB RAM|
|5GB ROM||8GB ROM|
Download BlueStacks for Windows & Mac
- After downloading the bluestacks setup file from the given source, open it. From the first instance, click on the Install Now button to start its installation.
- Wait until the emulator’s files are downloaded, uploaded, and extracted. It will take several minutes to complete such a process depending upon the speed of the connected network.
- Once the installation progress is completed, make sure to check the Auto-start box and hit the Complete button.
- Thereafter, BlueStacks will launch and you will be redirected towards its home instance.
- Your job is to navigate to the Game Center and click on the Google Play Store icon
- Provide your Google ID credentials to benefit from Google Play Services
- From the play store’s instance, click on the search bar
- Use the search facility to open meShare
- Now hit the Install button presented beside the app name.
It takes several seconds to complete the installation process of the meShare App for PC. You can click on the Open button that becomes available after the app’s successful installation. Else, you also have the option of navigating to the My Apps section to launch the app on BlueStacks.
meShare Web App
Individuals also have the option of viewing meShare live cameras on the web. For that, they need to visit the official website and perform a meShare Login. On the web app, users can watch the live feeds by using the same account, they are currently using on the smartphone app.
However, the web app can also be used to signup for a new account and manage the cloud recordings. But it can’t be used to configure or connect the cameras. So if they are willing to connect and configure the cameras, they will have to take advantage of the above-provided procedure to use the meShare App for PC.
Features of meShare App for PC
After downloading the meShare App for PC, consumers get to benefit from a bunch of services. So I will discuss key facilities that can be accessed from a computer while watching the live feeds from Smart Home Cameras.
- Convenient Design
No complications follow a user of this app, because the developers have designed it with a user-friendly UI. And it’s quite fascinating that you can connect your Wi-Fi cameras without having to enter their details.
- Virtual Assitant Support
Individuals can control the app’s activities using famous virtual assistants like Alexa and Google Home. They just have to say the right command to get the meShare live footage on their device’s main display.
- Cloud Support
For users who are interested in watching the live feeds, Cloud Support can be of great assistance. Because it allows them to watch the recorded videos whenever they want to. They can use smartphones or computers to access their desired live feeds from the cloud.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.