Follow the presented guide to learn the possible ways to download eedomus for PC. I have added several solutions for your convenience, so you can select the right services to access the eedomus box from your computer. So if you want to watch the live footage of your IP cameras on a bigger display, keep reading the rest of this article.
3 Ways to Use eedomus for PC [Windows & Mac]
Gladly, there are three different ways to benefit from eedomus for PC. In all of the drafted methods, users will be required to use the services of a program. All such utilities are available for free, so they will not be required to spend any extra money to benefit from the perspective services.
1. eedomus for Windows
The manufacturers of eedomus devices have provided an application for the advantage of Windows PC users. But this application only works on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11. The app’s not compatible with the older versions of Windows OS.
- Visit the Microsoft Store and use its search bar to open the eedomus app.
- After navigating to the app’s page, click on the Get button and install it.
- Once the app’s downloaded and installed, click on the Launch button.
- Type the eedomus account credentials and click on the Connection button.
Note: Users can only access the connected devices but can’t configure them through this app.
2. eedomus Web App
If you don’t like to face any compatibility complications, use the eedomus Web App. It will help you access all the beneficial services of the application. You can connect, configure, and customize your account settings, whenever you like to. All of the connected smart appliances as well as cameras can be controlled through this portal.
Click here to visit the eedomus login portal.
- Type your account details and click on the Sign In button.
- After a successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard.
- You can start to configure and control your preferred devices on the web.
The web portal can be launched on browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox. Meaning, it can be launched on Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
3. eedomus App for PC
Users who are interested in benefiting from the smartphone app’s services on their computer can access the services of an Android emulator. Because such a program is specifically designed for the convenience of users who wish to emulate Android OS to install Android applications on their PC.
Rather than trying any complicated products, try using BlueStacks. Because this App Player is consistent in providing a less complicated procedure of emulating Android OS. It never asks a user to perform any programming or configuration process to install applications like the eedomus App for PC.
- Download BlueStacks from its official source and install it.
- Launch the emulator and wait until you get to view its home interface.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon and log in using your Google ID credentials.
- Use the play store’s search bar to locate the eedomus App.
- Click on the Install button and once the app’s installed, launch it by clicking on the Open button.
After installing the eedomus App for PC, you will only be allowed to launch it within BlueStacks. So every time you wish to use it, you will have to launch the emulator and open the app from the My Apps section.
FAQs About eedomus
Q) What Is eedomus?
A) eedomus is a lifestyle tool developed to help users control smart home appliances remotely. It’s compatible with various devices and can be used to connect smart devices directly from the same network.
Q) Is eedomus Safe?
A) Yes, eedomus for PC is safe to use. Because this application only allows the registered users to log in. Else, no third-party user is allowed to mess around with the other user’s account activities.
Q) Is eedomus Free?
A) Individuals can benefit from eedomus application without having to spend a penny. Because the app’s offered only for the convenience of property owners who have eedomus box.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.