Download the gDMSS Lite for PC such as Windows and Mac Computers. It is an Android app but we will guide you on how to use gDMSS lite-on the laptop. The middle software is compulsory which will assist us in the installation and operation of the app. As you know the app is by Dahua, so you got the official Dahua CMS known s dress for PC too. So, maybe you don’t need to pass through this hurdle unless you want a lite app. Visit the CCTVTEAM written guide to download DMSS for PC.
Also, check how to install gDMSS Plus for PC, the pro version of the app.
Manage your home video surveillance inside or outside the house. This is the lite version of gDMSS developed for the Dahua Home clients. This application is specially designed to work at the home level. Remember the heavy clients of Dahua who are managing a wide video surveillance setup must go for the gDMSS Plus for PC already available on cctvteam.com.
Although it works at a small scale still a proper surveillance tool, not a DIY camera app. You can connect the gDMSS Lite with your home cameras, a limited number of cams are allowed. Other than the cameras, it can also control some of the home appliances developed by Dahua. Doorbell, intercom, Curtains, and a few others electronics. The main purpose of this app is cloud surveillance.
Cloud, WiFi, and Wired!
To pair the app with the cameras and for monitoring, users have multiple options. Cloud devise, Wired Device, and WiFi device. In a cloud device, you can connect with the camera through the link probably given by Dahua. Enter the URL, enter passwords and names if required and you are ready to view th live surveillance. A wired device like the DVR, NVR where you can connect with the middle device in order to monitor the cameras. The third one is the WiFi device which you personally do not like because it limits you to a specific distance.
iPhone users can get the iOS versions of these apps named as iDMSS Lite and iDMSS Plus from the App Store.
How to Download Android gDMSS Lite for PC
By using an Android Emulator you can download and install gDMSS Lite for PC. Using gDMSS Lite for Windows BueStacks is the best choice. On the other Nox App Player is the best Android emulator for Mac. So if you want to download gDMSS Lite for Mac then install Nox on Mac.
If you are looking for the official VMS/DMS/CMS for the gDMSS Lite you are damn lucky. The user’s got multiple options in installing the official gDMSS Lite software on a computer.
Installation & Usage
- Launch BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC present at the Desktop home. From the first instance of the BlueStacks installer, click on the Install Now button.
- The emulator will download the installation files from its servers and extract them. After extracting the files successfully, it will run them.
- Once the installation is completed, your job will be of checking the Auto-launch box and clicking on the Complete button.
- Let it take you to the home, wait for a while. After the home instance is shown to you, navigate to Game Center and click on the Play Store icon.
- You will be required to perform a Google ID Login, it’s necessary to access Google Play Services on BlueStacks.
- Finally, you will be redirected to the interface of the Play Store.
Your job is to click on the search bar to open the gDMSS Lite app. To start its installation, click on the Install button. From there, you can click on the Open button to launch gDMSS Lite for PC.
That’s all! For any queries use the comment box below.