QVR Pro Client for PC! Is that what you want? I guess you have reached the right decision. We are here with the complete guide to installing the QVR Pro Client for PC. This is the open client which works with many other CMS, VMS, NMS, etc as well as directly with the IP Cameras. Guide to install QVR Pro Client for PC is written in the end. Let’s begin with a brief overview of the app.
QVR Pro Client Description
It is the QVR Pro Client that provides a spontaneous interface for your QVR Pro server. This client CMS helps you in managing IP cameras, monitoring live views, and playback previous recordings, and much more. Just a smartphone and active internet connection either WiFi or Hotspot! enough to use the QVR Pro Client. This app even supports the lower version of the Android OS.
Here are the key features of the QVR Pro Client that you will find attractive for sure.
- QVR Pro Client supports viewing multiple IP cameras that are connected to QVR Pro.
- This client supports switching instantly between the Live and Playback modes. By just clicking the timeline to playback recordings from a specific moment.
- It provides various advanced monitoring options. For example, Sequential mode, PTZ control, auto cruising, and preset point control.
- The QVR Pro Client for PC sends instant push notifications and alarms on monitor detection.
- There is an option to click snapshots in event logs to playback previous events.
- The QVR Pro Client for Windows also displays camera locations and event icons on E-maps. This allows you to monitor the CCTV surveillance in detail.
Official CMS for PC
The official Client of QVR Pro for PC is available on the official website. You don’t need the assistance of any middle software when you can directly install the executable file of QVR Pro Client for PC. Visit the official website of QVR Pro Client, a proud offer by Qnap. The basic package allows users to view 8 embedded monitoring channels, allowing you to quickly build a home surveillance environment hosted on your QNAP NAS. Users can exceed the channels limit up to 128 Cameras which many users are using at the large scale setup. For exceeding the limit of the channel, a user has to purchase the license.
Download CMS from the below table.
An alternative way to install QVR Pro Client for PC
Another way to install QVR Pro Client for PC is using the Android emualtors. It needs the presence of Android Emulators on your computer. Android emulators perform the Android emulation on cross platforms like Windows 11, Windows 10, and MacOS. Such software allows us to install and use more than 90% of the apps present on the Google Play Store. Steps to install QVR Pro Client for PC are written below.
First of all Download BlueStacks for Windows 11/10 32-bit and 64-bit. Here is the official download link to get BlueStacks on MacOS and Windows.
Another option that you can use to install Android App QVR Pro Client for PC is through Nox App Player. Nox is the second-best Android Emulator to date.
Download Nox App Player
Choose your desired emulator, we are continuing with BlueStacks because it is the best emualtor for Windows and our most favorite too!
Installation of QVR Pro Client on Windows through emulators is a pretty straightforward procedure.
- Download BlueStacks, and second, install it on Windows Laptop/Desktop whatever you are using.
- Now download QVR Pro Client APK on your device. You can Download the QVR Pro Client App APK file from any APK provider etc.
- Now you need to drag and drop the APK file into BlueStacks home. Click on the install option if the confirmation prompts.
- After installation of the APK file, you are ready to use the QVR Pro Client for PC but only inside the emulator.
- That’s all!
No doubt the Android App on emualtors works extremely well but still, that’s not the way! Always try the legal, recommended, and official way of using any CMS on PC. There is a reason why the developers develop the software for PC. There is a huge difference in the controls, stability, response, speed, and overall performance between Offical CMS on PC and Android app through emulators. So, we recommend the official way to install QVR Pro Client for PC.