In this article, I will indicate a solution to assist you in downloading iRUS for PC. So users can easily access their iRUS surveillance devices from a computer, without paying any extra charges. And, start watching the live camera feeds on a bigger display of Windows & Mac devices.
How Do I Use iRUS for PC?
Individuals need to consider implying a workaround to download iRUS for PC depending upon their operating system. Because its official CMS is available for Windows PC, but the developers have not delivered any such program for Mac users. So I will explain two separate solutions to help users benefit from iRUS on their computers.
1. iRUS on Windows PC
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Processor||Intel Core-i3 or above|
- Click on the Next button, after launching the iRUS Setup file to proceed with the installation.
- Choose the required facilities like Client, Storage Server, and Stream Media Server.
- After making the required selections, click on the Install button.
- Wait until the CMS is installed on your system.
- Choose to create a desktop shortcut for the Client.
- Thereafter, hit the Finish button to close the InstallShield.
After launching iRUS, you will be taken directly to the login interface, from where you will be required to register an account. So before clicking on the Login button, remember to add a username and a strong password. Check the Remember Password box, for your convenience in the future.
- From the dashboard of the CMS, click on the Select Features tab.
- Now checkboxes of your preferred features and click on Ok.
- Navigate back to the dashboard and click on the Device Management tab.
- On the next interface, click on the “+Add” button.
- On the newly appearing popup, enter the required surveillance device details and hit Ok.
- Select the Live View tab from the control panel.
- Choose your preferred device from the left pane to watch its live feed.
2. iRUS for Mac
Mac users are requested to take advantage of Android emulation on their system. To do so, they can benefit from the services of an Android emulator. Let it be BlueStacks because this app player is the best you can get from the market. It works perfectly on iMac and MacBooks, without delivering any incompatibility issues.
To get things started, you should get the BlueStacks file from its official source. After downloading its setup, install it by following the on-screen prompts. Once the emulator is installed, it will launch by itself, so you need to wait until it starts the Android engine. Afterward, open the Google Play Store on it to install the iRUS App for PC.
FAQs About iRUS
Q) What Is iRUS?
A) iRUS is a live video monitoring tool developed to work on smartphones and computers. It brings into the life of property owners who like to access live camera feeds remotely. Users can connect their whole surveillance system with the app to manage their digital recorders and IPC.
Q) How Do I Connect My iRUS Camera with Computer?
A) Thanks to the developers, iRUS users are allowed to select various protocols to connect their cameras. Eight different protocols including QR-Scan, IP Range, and HDDNS are included within the CMS and smartphone app.
Q) How Many Channels Are Supported by iRUS?
A) For now, 16 channel views are supported by iRUS for PC. Users select the preferred channeling from the left pane of the live view section. They can even select a singular channel, to focus on a particular live feed.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.