Read the presented article to recognize a method to download Ooma Smart Security for PC. So you can avail yourself of the option of controlling the Ooma Telo sensors from your computer, without having to spend any additional charges. The following section will help you access this app’s services on Windows & Mac devices.
How Do I Use Ooma Smart Security for PC?
Yet, the Ooma Smart Security app isn’t officially available to work on computers. Though, users do have the option of using the services of an Android emulator to get Ooma Smart Security for PC. They just need to get the right emulator that works smoothly and doesn’t affect their computer’s performance.
It would be best to use a top-notch emulator that works effectively on Windows and Mac operating systems. That’s why I’m suggesting you use BlueStacks App Player, because of its efficient performance. The emulator is free to use, however, you do need to check its system requirements, to avoid any compatibility issues.
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|11/10/8/7||10.0 or later|
|At least 4GB RAM||At least 4GB RAM|
|5GB ROM||8GB ROM|
Android Emulation & Usage
- Visit the provided link to download the BlueStacks Setup file. After downloading the file, run it on your computer and click on the Install Now button to execute its installation procedure.
- Once the installation progress bar is completed, you will be required to click on the Complete button to finalize the installation. Ensure to check the Auto-start box, before you exit the installer window.
- Now BlueStacks will launch and take you directly to its home interface, from where you will be required to click on the icon of Google Play Store.
- After entering your Google ID to complete the sign-in procedure, you will be redirected to the home interface of the Play Store. You can use the play store’s search bar to open the Ooma Smart Security app page.
- Once you have launched the app’s details on the play store, click on the Install button and wait for about 10 to 20 seconds.
From the same page, you can click on the Open button to launch the Ooma Smart Security App for PC. You will not be required to perform any extra activities to launch the app. Further, instead of launching the app from the play store, you can run it from the My Apps tab present on BlueStacks.
Key Features of Ooma Smart Security App for PC
After launching the app for the first time, you will be required to perform an Ooma account login procedure. You can use the same account details that you are currently using on your Android device. Because then, you will not be required to configure your smart devices with the app. Afterward, start to benefit from the following key features on your computer.
- Real-Time Access
Users can access the record of all the installed sensors. There’s no limit on connecting sensors with the app, so they can connect as many devices as they please. In addition, a whole log of suspicious activities is shown to them, to help them secure their property from invaders.
- Instant Alerts
This application notifies you instantly about suspicious activities. It also gives you the option of calling 911 directly from the app’s interface, so don’t have to waste time contacting the authorities for further action. Also, you can command Ooma Smart Security for PC to trigger the sensors without taking any further actions, in case of false alarms.
- Multiple Modes
To avoid any complications, the manufacturers have added various modes. The night, home, or away modes are added for the best security of the users. They can enable any mode they want to, at any instance.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.