Here I present a guide that specifies a way to download P2PIPCAM for PC. Readers can assist with drafted sections to recognize the righteous way to access Vinson cameras from a computer. So they can take full advantage of the live camera feeds on a bigger display without spending any extra dollar.
How Do I Use P2PIPCAM for PC?
Windows and Mac users are requested to perform individual solutions to download P2PIPCAM for PC. Because Windows users have the option of using the OP Device Client on PC. But Mac users can’t claim such a luxury, but only benefit from a third-party program named Android emulator. So I would like to discuss both solutions, readers can pick a solution that’s compatible with the installed OS.
1. P2PIPCAM for Windows
Consult with the following details before launching the OP DeviceClient software on your Windows PC. And, after downloading the file from the provided link, decompress it, and launch the setup file. You can use WinZip or WinRAR utilities to extract or decompress the downloaded package.
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Processor||Intel Core-i3 or above|
- To get things started, select your preferred language and click on the Ok button.
- After viewing the version and software details, click Next.
- Customize the folder destination (Optional) and hit Next.
- Create a start menu folder and proceed by clicking on the Next button.
- Create a desktop shortcut icon and proceed.
- Preview the previously made selections, click on Install.
- Wait until the installation progress bar is completed.
- Check the Launch DeviceClient box and hit Finish.
- Command Windows OS to grant full access to the Client’s features.
- From the dashboard of the CMS, click on the Camera list button and hit the Add button on the configuration box.
- Enter the required device details in the respective fields and click on the Ok button.
P2PIPCAM Live View
After configuring the surveillance devices, ensure that added devices are appearing in the device list. You can also modify the configured device if you want to, else, navigate back to the dashboard of the CMS. Now select the preferred device from the left pane and start watching its live feed on the right-side window.
2. P2PIPCAM for Mac
Mac users are requested to benefit from Android emulators, to download P2PIPCAM App for PC. Because they are only left with the option of emulating Android OS on their system, so they can install an Android application. While selecting an emulator, they can prefer using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on a computer.
- Launch the emulator and wait until you are redirected to its home instance.
- Open the Google Play Store on BlueStacks and log in using your Google ID.
- Use the play store’s search bar to locate the P2PIPCAM app.
- Click on the Install button and wait until the app is installed.
- Now, hit the Open button to launch P2PIPCAM for PC.
FAQs About P2PIPCAM
Q) What is P2PIPCAM?
A) P2PIPCAM is a live video monitoring developed to work with surveillance devices from Vinson. It servers in the best interest of users who wish to access their P2P cameras remotely. The application contains various free facilities like PTZ support, remote playback, and two-way communication.
Q) Are Onvif Cameras Supported by P2PIPCAM?
A) Yes, Onvif Cameras are supported by P2PIPCAM. And, there are some other applications that support connection with the Onvif cameras. Most of such applications are free to use on smartphones and computers.
Q) How Do I Connect My Cameras with P2PIPCAM?
A) Users are allowed to connect their cameras using P2P protocols without having to enter the DDNS values. They can simply complete the configuration process by entering Device IP and Port number.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.