Read the following article to understand the procedure to download ZAVIOR on Windows PC and Mac devices. If you are interested in viewing the live feeds of your IP cameras from a computer, keep reading the rest of this post. Because here, I will assist you in downloading & installing ZAVIOR Client on your computer.
How Do I Use ZAVIOR for PC?
Windows and Mac users need to implement separate solutions to benefit from the ZAVIOR Client. Because its official CMS is yet only available for mobile platforms and Windows OS. That’s why Mac users can only benefit from Android emulation to control and manage their ZAVIOR surveillance devices.
1. ZAVIOR on Windows PC
Here I present to you the software requirement for ZAVIOR CMS. So before proceeding to its installation method, do remember to check the CMS details. Further, extract the downloaded package and launch the ZAVIOR Setup file.
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7|
- Choose your preferred language from the given list.
- Select the desired installation mode. (Standard is good if you don’t like to make manual customizations)
- From the welcome instance, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Accept the software license and agreement and hit Next.
- Type preferred username and company ID.
- Select the Complete installation bullet, so you don’t have to install any redistribution manually.
- On the ready to install interface, simply click on the Install button.
- Wait until the installation bar is completed.
- After completing the InstallShield wizard, check the “Yes, I want to restart my computer now” box and hit the Finish button.
- Once your system reboots, ensure to launch the Installation wizard from the start menu to configure your digital recorder (NVR).
Note: Remember that your digital recorders should be associated with the same IP address, as your connect network. That’ll make the configuration process much easier for you.
2. ZAVIOR for Mac
Mac OS users are requested to benefit from an Android emulator to download ZAVIOR App for PC. Becasue the developers from ZAVIO hasn’t yet offered any Client for this operating system. So users have to take advantage of third-party programs like BlueStacks to get this job done.
To avoid any complications, you need to get the BlueStacks setup file from its official source. Now launch the download setup file and follow the onscreen prompts to install it on your computer. Afterward, launch the emulator and open the Google Play Store on it to install the ZAVIOR app for its usage on a bigger display.
FAQs About ZAVIOR
Q) What Is ZAVIOR?
A) ZAVIOR is a free surveillance tool designed to help users access remote video monitoring services. It can be used to connect IP cameras and digital recorders like NVRs remotely. This application detects the surveillance devices with the same IP address and connects them automatically with the monitoring device.
Q) Can I Record Media from ZAVIOR Live Feeds?
A) Individuals are allowed to record videos and click snaps from the live feeds. The PC Client and smartphone app allow users to save the recorded media into their device’s SD card. Users can access the recorded media by navigating the app’s gallery to view it within its interface.
Q) Is Multi-Channeling Supported by ZAVIOR?
A) Yes, multi-channeling is one of the main features of ZAVIOR on Windows PC. The client allows you to view 64 different live feeds on a singular interface and that’s more than enough. So it can be used on construction sites, where property owners like to keep an eye on their employees while they are working.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.