The following post specifies solutions to help you download TENVIS Sight for PC. So you have the benefit of accessing your surveillance devices from a computer, without having to pay any extra charges. However, I will be providing guidance for controlling IP cameras from Windows and Mac operating systems.
How Do I Use TENVIS Sight for PC?
Individuals have multiple options to use TENVIS Sight for PC. Either they can get a CMS Client named General Smart PSS or use a third-party program named Android emulator to get the job done. So in the following section, I will be discussing both solutions, so you can make the most out of your private camera feeds.
1. Using General Smart PSS
The General Smart PSS Client is compatible with several surveillance cameras and can be used to watch the live feeds on a computer. The CMS is free of cost and you don’t need to register or subscribe at all. I have added separate download links for Windows & Mac devices below.
After downloading a file from the provided link, you will be required to decompress it. You can use utilities like WinZip or WinRAR to complete this task. And, launch the General Smart PSS Setup file to execute the InstallShield.
- Select a preferred language from the drop-down menu and click on the Ok button.
- Read the Client’s features and functions, hit Next to proceed.
- Select the “Accept” bullet and click on the Next button.
- Choose the following features before proceeding:
- Choose your desired folder destination and click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation progress bar to complete.
- From there, check the “Run SmartPSS” box and click on the Finish button.
As I have mentioned before, you are not required to perform any extra registration process to benefit from the Client’s services. Because the developers allow you to use the default account credentials to manage your surveillance system. You can use the default username “admin” and default password “admin”, before clicking on the Login button.
- From the control panel of the CMS, click on the “Device MGR” tab.
- On the next tab, click on the “Manual Add” button and enter the required device details.
- Select the “Preview” tab from the dashboard.
- The live feeds of configured cameras will be shown with multi-view channeling.
2. Using Android Emulators
The usage of Android emulators is beneficial for individuals who wish to use the same TENVIS Sight App for PC. Because the purpose of such programs is to emulate Android OS on a computer. Several good emulators are available in the market, but I will be discussing BlueStacks App Player to complete this task.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks and wait until you are redirected to its home interface.
- Click on the Google Play Store’s icon and log in using your Google ID.
- Use the play store’s search bar to locate the TENVIS Sight app.
- Now, install the app and start using it within BlueStacks.
FAQs About TENVIS Sight
Q) What Is TENVIS Sight?
A) TENVIS Sight is a live video monitoring tool developed by TENVIS Technology Co., Ltd. It is provided for the convenience of users who wish to access their private camera feeds remotely. It focuses on delivering services to users who wish to secure their houses from invaders.
Q) Is TENVIS Sight Free?
A) Yes, TENVIS Sight is free to use, because it is offered by the manufacturers of the supported devices. Even at the time of registration, you are not required to pay any extra charges.
Q) Is TENVIS Sight Safe?
A) Users can trust TENVIS Sight for PC with their private live feeds. Because the app ensures that a user’s account activities are encrypted and secured from the hunter’s eye.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.