Get your hands on the ARCCTV For PC Client software and gain access to one of the top CCTV Client tools on the internet. The ARCCTV tool is a professional surveillance software that helps the use in staying cautious and up to date with the surroundings. Monitor the security cameras of different locations like home, office, parking, and other location very easily.
In this article, I will explain all of the information regarding the ARCCTV Client and the complete installation method of the software. Moreover, the parent company of ARCCTV is ANRAN. ANRAN is a very popular and top brand in the surveillance industry. This company was introduced in early 2007 in Shenzhen China. And ARCCTV Client software cam only connects with security devices offered by ANRAN.
How To Download ARCCTV For PC
The ARCCTV On PC Client is very popular and users can easily download it on their Windows and Mac OS devices. I have also added the Client software’s here so you can easily download them directly from our servers. Moreover, the software’s are securely stored in a Zip folders. So once you have download the software, you have to extract the setup file by using Windows extraction tool or third-party tools like WinZip.
Download ARCCTV For Windows
The ARCCTV For Windows is officially available for you to download. The provided software is for the Windows platform and can only run on Windows 32-bit system. Moreover, as I have said above, you have to extract the setup file from the Zip folder to install the Client software.
ARCCTV For PC Windows
Download ARCCTV For Mac
The Client software of ANRAN security products is also available for Mac OS devices. By using the link provided below you can also download the software on your Mac PC. The Client software can easily run on resent Mac OS versions without any hassle to provide the live security view of your camera devices.
ARCCTV On Mac
ARCCTV For Android
The ARCCTV application is also available and user can also download it on their Android smartphones. By getting the Android application you can also remotely view the live security footage directly from your mobile device. However, you will have to vie the footage on a smaller screen, but you will get almost all of the features that you get in the Client software.
Download ARCCTV on Android
Installation Method Of ARCCTV On PC (Windows & Mac)
By following the steps provided below you will be able to install the ARCCTV For PC Client on Windows OS. However, you can follow the same method on your Mac OS device to install the Client software. So extract the setup file from the file you have download from above, and then start following the method explained below. I have also added step by step screen shots so you can easily understand the installation process.
- After clicking on the extracted file of the setup, the following screen will open. Here you have to select the setup language and then click on the Next button.
- On the next page, select the destination of the file where you want the software to be installed, I recommend using the default file path. Now click on the Next button.
- The VMS Setup will start to install and will take almost 2 to 3 minuets.
- Once the installation is completed, click on the Finish button.
Registration & Login
- The login screen will open as soon as the installation is completed.
- If you already have an account, then provide you login information and click on the Sign In button, If not then use the default login information to login to the Client software, after that, you can change the account password and information from the settings menu.
- User ID: admin.
- Password: admin
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- Now you will be asked to add device to the Client software.
- Select Add Device Manually.
- Or select Add device Automatically, if your CCTV Cameras are already on the Network.
- If you select manually add, you will be taken to the following page to inter the camera device information for adding the, enter the information.
Once you have added the camera devices, then click on the home button on the top left side of the screen. The home screen of the Client software will open. From here click on the Live View option.
Now all of the added devices will show their live view from here. Click on any device to view the footage in the full screen mode.
This is how you can add device and view the security footage using the ARCCTV For PC Client software.
This article was all regarding The installation method of ARCCTV For PC Client. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below. thank you and keep supporting CCTVTeam.