Download Vivint for PC and control your smart home products from just one app. Vivint is one of the best Smarthome Appliances manufacturers and technology producers in the world. They specialize in automated home systems like Bells, Cameras, Door controlling, etc. Not just in hardware they also have a brilliant software team, involved in developing some outstanding software tools to control their hardware devices more such as Security Cameras. We are always in search of good tools that are generally compatible with various cameras. Today, we are bringing the Vivint Home Security Camera app which is not generally compatible but specific to Vivint Products.
How to Setup a Vivint
As we told you the Vivint app is only compatible with Vivint devices, so make sure that the products you want to attach to Vivint must be of the same brand. To set up the cameras on Vivint App, you have to pair up both devices using the Home WiFi connection. Remember setting must be configured on Home WiFi, later you can use the mobile data for controlling the devices. Here is the proper manual to set up a Vivint Camera with the App or PC software.
The Manual we are writing down is in the credit of support.vivint.com
Add Camera Using the WPS Button
- Locate and press the WPS button on your Router.
- There should be a flashing WPS symbol or LED to identify the correct button
- Locate and press the WPS button on your cameras.
- V620PT-Pan/Tilt: Press and Hold WPS button until light blazes blue. Inside a moment the LED will turn strong green.
- V610PT – Pan/Tilt: Press and Hold the WPS button until the light blazes blue. Inside a moment the LED will turn strong green.
- HD100-Stationary Camera: Press “A” WPS button until the light blazes yellow. Inside a moment the LED will turn strong green.
- V520IR-Stationary Camera: Press and Hold the WPS button until light blazes blue. Inside a moment the LED will turn strong green.
- V510IR-Stationary Camera: Press and Hold the WPS button until light blazes blue. Inside a moment the LED will turn strong green.
- Now visit Alarm.com, click Login, and visit the following Settings: Click Video > Settings > Click Add Video Device.
- Now you will see the Camera is displayed on the screen to select from
- Enter the Mac ID number if there is no camera displayed you can manually.
- Click the Install button on the camera you want to install.
- Once the bar loads, follow the prompts to finish the setup.
Vivint for Windows 11 Installation
Windows 11 users got more options than all other operating systems. They can download Vivint for PC in 2 ways. The first procedure to install Vivint on Win 11 Download is through the Windows Subsystem for Android. Microsoft has introduced the Windows subsystem for Android.
Through the WSA on Windows 11 users can install Google Play Services and Google Play Store on their device. It means they can install any Android app including the Vivint for PC. By the way, Windows 11 comes with the Amazon App Store built-in also.
The second option to install Vivint is using the Android emulators which we are writing below.
Installing Vivint for PC through Emulators
The procedure to download Spotcam for PC is written in the end. Follow the steps and you can get the app on the following OSs and versions.
Get Spotcam for PC on following OSs
- Vivint for Windows 11,
- Vivint for Windows 10,
- Vivint for Windows 8
- Vivint for Windows 7
- Vivint for MacOS Big Sur
- Vivint for macOS Monterey
How to Download Vivint for PC
Let’s talk about the requirements first, procedure is the second step. As we mentioned earlier that you cant install Vivint for PC but can emulate it, so, you need software that performs emulation. Our focus is on the Android version of Vivint, we need an Android emulator to assist us. Android emulators emulate Android apps like Vivint for Windows 11 and macOS 11. So, if users want to install Vivint for PC, Laptop, and Desktop computers, use BlueStacks for Windows or Nox for macOS.
Step 1: First of all you need to download BlueStacks from the official site. Here is the official link to install BlueStacks on Windows.
Step 2: Run the BlueStacks Setup.exe to start the extraction of BlueStacks files.
Step 3: After extraction BlueStacks starter screen will appear with an Install button. Click on the Install button to Install BlueStacks on PC and to configure BlueStacks with PC.
Step 4: Log in to your Google Android account, enter your Gmail ID & password.
Note: If you don’t have Google Account, you can create a new one. Just click on Create a new account.
Step 5: Now BlueStacks is fully ready to download Vivint for PC. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store and install Spotcam from there.
Install the Vivint for PC from the button present below the table in this post. Click on BlueStacks Apk installer, and add the downloaded Vivint APK there.