Read the presented article to download TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO for PC. So you can start controlling the TD Security Surveillance devices from your computer. I will try to be discrete and provide the exact amount of instructions required to configure TD digital recorders and IPC on a PC.
How Do I Use TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO for PC?
Windows users need the assistance of the TOUGHDOG Security Client to access the live feeds on their PC. Mac users are required to take advantage of a third-party program named Android emulator. Because the official surveillance client is only available for Windows PC, so Mac users need to emulate Android OS to take advantage of TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO App for PC.
1. TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO on Windows PC
|TOUGHDOG Security Client|
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Developer||TD Security Systems|
|Processor||Intel Core-i3 or above|
Note: After downloading the CMS file, extract it using WinZip or WinRAR, because the added files are compressed.
- After initiating the InstallShield of TD-SMS, select your desired language and click on the Next button.
- On the next interface, select the services of the CMS and proceed.
- Choose an installation path by clicking on the Browse button and generate shortcuts, before clicking on the Install button.
- Once the installation is completed, check the “Run TD-SMS” box and hit Finish.
- Designate a strong password for your account and check the “Auto Login after Registration” box.
- Select the security questions and provide the answers that you can remember and click on Finish.
- Under the Configuration section, click on the Devices tab.
- Click on the “+Add” blue-colored button and enter your device’s details inside the newly appearing box.
- From the control panel of the CMS, click on the Live View tab.
- Start monitoring your configured devices via TOUGHDOG CMS.
2. TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO for Mac
The usage of Android emulators is recommended to Mac users because they are only left with the option of using its Android app’s services. By using such emulators, they get to emulate Android OS, so they have the option of installing and using preferred Android applications on iMac and MacBook devices.
If you are ok with using an emulator, get BlueStacks App Player from its official source. This emulator is free to use and can run smoothly on your devices running MacOS 10.0 or later versions. You need to launch the Google Play Store on BlueStacks and use it to install TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO App for PC.
Q) What is TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO?
A) TOUGHDOG Viewer PRO is a free surveillance tool developed to work with TD Security Systems. It provides remote access to the surveillance devices, so users can remotely watch the live feeds of their cameras. Various free services like video playback and instant alarm notifications are enabled by default in the app.
Q) Is PTZ Supported by TOUGHDOG Security Software?
A) Yes, TOUGHDOG Security Software supports connections with PTZ devices. It helps users in taking full control of their PTZ cameras, using the on-screen joystick. So they can easily change the movements/angles of live feeds and focus on particular objects. Such controls are provided within the Live View tab.
Q) How Many Channels are Supported by TOUGHDOG Security Client?
A) For now, the TOUGHDOG Security Client allows users to enable 16 channels of live feeds. So they have the option of viewing various camera feeds from a singular interface. The multi-channeling options can be enabled from the bottom left corner of the Client’s interface. Different icons for 4, 12, and 16 muli-channeling are available for a user’s convenience.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.