SoCatch For PC is a CMS Client software, that has the capability to connect security camera devices with a computer system. This CMS Client software is created by its parent company, which is most popularly known as iCATCH incorporation. This company is mainly manufacturing DVRs, NVR’s, Security cameras, and many related accessories.
The iCATCH incorporation is a world-renounced security devices manufacturing company and is popular all around the world for its security products and security solutions. With the help of SoCatch CMS surveillance software, users can remotely view the security footage on their computer to keep a keen eye on the house, office, or site.
Features of SoCatch CMS Client
The following features are found in the SoCatch Client software. You will find some of the features explained below. However, when you will start using the Client software, you will find many more features and functions. This is a feature-rich software and can only connect with security products that are offered by iCATCH incorporation.
- H.264, H.265, and other video formats are supported by this CMS.
- All high-resolution devices are also supported.
- Add many camera devices to the software.
- Add devices from different locations.
- Make a group for separating camera devices of different locations.
- Easily watch playback footage and also save it on a Hard drive or a USB drive.
- Play the footage fast forward or backward.
- Two-way talking feature is enabled for camera devices that have a built-in mic and a speaker.
- All types of sensors are supported by this CMS Client software.
- Get instant push notifications.
- PTZ options for supported camera devices.
These are some of the key features of SoCatch For PC. Download the Client software to gain access to your camera device and to learn all about the features of SoCatch software. Moreover, the user of the Client software should know all about the features and functions of the Client. This will increase productivity, and you will be able to perform tasks more quickly.
How To Download SoCatch For PC CMS Client Software
The SoCatch CMS Client is only available for Windows OS, iOS, iPad OS, and Android OS. If you want this software on your Mac OS device, then there is no Client software. However, an alternative method can be performed for this purpose. This method is also explained further in the article, so keep reading and learning more about SoCatch Client.
Download SoCatch For Windows
Download SoCatch On Android
Download SoCatch On iOS or iPad OS
How To Install SoCatch On Windows PC
To start the installation of the SoCatch CMS Client on Windows, you have to download the Windows software from the download button shown above. After downloading extract the actual setup file from the compressed zip folder. Once you have performed this step, now you can start with the complete installation method of SoCatch For PC.
Installation Of SoCatch Client
- Double click on the setup file to initiate the installation and configuration of the Client software.
- A small pop-up will appear, here you have to select the language for the CMS installer.
- Select English or the local language that you understand, and click on the Ok button.
- The installation options will appear, if you know more about the CMS then you cause the custom installation, if not then select the Typical option and click on the Next button.
- iCMSPro 184.108.40.2060 setup fill will be ready to install, click on the Next button.
- On the next page select the install location, you can modify the location by clicking on the Browse option.
- Then click on the Next button to continue.
- On the next screen if you want to get the start menu options then checkmark the option and click on the Next button.
- The CMS Setup is ready to install, click on the Install button.
- The installation will begin, it will take 2 to 3 minutes to complete.
- Once completed, click on the Next button.
Login To SoCatch Client
- After installation, the login page will appear on your PC screen.
- If you have your login ID then use it to log in to your account.
- Or you can use the default login information, and then afterward change the login information for your account.
- Username: ADMIN
- Password: 1234
- Now click on the Ok button to log in.
Add devices to SoCatch Client
After login, the home screen of the Client software will open.
- From the top left side of the screen, click on the Setup option.
- From the drop-down menu select the Devices option.
- Now select iCMSPro.
- Tap on Manually Add device and enter the device’s information, and click on the Add button.
This is how you can add devices to the Client software.
Live View With SoCatch CMS
To view the live footage of your camera devices, you just have to click on the Preview option on the top left side of the screen. The live view page will open, from here you can change the camera device and perform many tasks.
Alternative Installation Method For Mac OS Users
This is the alternative installation method of SoCatch for Mac OS devices. By performing this method, you can install the official Android application of SoCatch on your Mac PC. For this purpose, we are going to use an Android emulator. So, install your favorite emulator or install one of the following emulators, Bluestacks, Nox App Player, or Memu Play. Now perform this method to install SoCatch on Mac PC.
- Open the emulator and add your active Gmail account inform.
- Now search the google play store, or click on the Download Android link given above in the article.
- Once the app opens, click on the install button.
This will take 2 to 3 minutes, and the app will be installed on your Mac PC without any hassle.
This article was all regarding the installation method of SoCatch For PC. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below. thank you and keep supporting CCTVTeam.