Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera is the assembled camera that is fixed on the angle to monitor around the property. One of the highly rated and highly recommended models buy the experts. The price of these specific models depends on the lens you choose with the camera. It comes with three different options in lenses one is 2.8 which is basic. In the next stage i.e pro lens it is 4 mm and the last one that is ultimately used for large scales building is a 6mm lens which is top of the line.
If you hear the name Hikvision or Dahua, you must be clear that the product will be impeccable. No matter, what the product is Camera or, DVR or, NVR or, screens or the after services, Hik vision is the best. If we talk about specifically the Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera it is one of their best offers. Suitable for both home and office usage.
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Its headquarter is in Shenzhen China. This company is popular all over the world infact the best! The product Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera is packed with advanced features like Dark Fighter Technology. When there is dark outside the camera will light up the dark for you. Will show you a clear image of what is going outside.
Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera Features
- Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP image sensor is 1/2.4″ progressive scan CMOS. The result that comes on the screen will be crystal clear for sure unless the lens is not dirty.
- Fixed focus lens camera, that doesn’t let the video shake.
- Variety of lenses as we told in the above paragraph. It is available in 2.8mm, 4mm, and 6mm.
- 2.8mm lens: It covers- horizontal FOV: 99°, vertical FOV: 61°, diagonal FOV: 128°
- 4mm lens: View- horizontal FOV: 80°, vertical FOV: 51°, diagonal FOV: 101°
- 6mm lens: Covers a field of view- horizontal FOV: 60°, vertical FOV: 38°
- Filters on these cameras are automatically adjustable. No need to manually shift the camera from day mode to night mode or vice versa.
- IR range it covers is 100ft or 30meters.
- It uses two distinct technologies for great night vision. (1) EXIR 2.0 technology (2) Dark Fighter technology
- The device emits a very good resolution for clearer and brighter imagery.
- There is a technology in Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP i.e 3D- DNR. It is used for Camera digital noise reduction. So, users can clearly listen to the voice in the live surveillance video. (Note: if your camera has a sound attachment, only then you can use it).
- Pictures captured from Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP is guided by the Wide Dynamic Range(WDR) 120dB
- Video compression streams are Mainstream: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264;
- Video can be gone up to the maximum resolution of 3072 × 2048.
Sensors and Proof-ing
- Alarms: Alarm triggers whenever it faces- motion detection, tampering alarm, network disconnected, IP address conflict, illegal login, HDD full, HDD error.
- The device is waterproof and vandal-proof.
- No effect of the atmosphere, performance is constant! High temperature or low temperature don’t affect its functioning.
- The waterproofing level is IP67. and anti-vandal level is IK10.
Camera Design Blueprint
Here is the rough model blueprint used for the manufacturing of the Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera. Dimensions are 2.8″2.7″6.7″ cubic inches, and its weight is 400 grams.
Lenses are already mentioned multiple times, they will surely affect its dimensions. The device comes with a metal housing, and it is waterproof. It has a camera base, a back cover, a front cover, and a sun shield on its outer body.
How To Install Hikvision DS-2CD2065G1-I 6MP Camera?
Installing a CCTV camera is not rocket science, but there are some things you should be aware of before doing it. To install a CCTV camera, you need a power source, cables, and the camera itself.
There are two types of cables that go with CCTV cameras: coaxial cable or BNC cable. The cable-type depends on what kind of TV the CCTV camera is being used for. Coaxial cable is used for analog TVs and BNC cable for digital ones.Download Quick start guide Download User Manual Download Data sheet
To install the camera on your property, the first thing you have to do is to select your location. As the camera is the fixed bullet so, choose the location wisely. Once you have chosen the location then mark that location with a drill template. Use a pen to mark the holes where your want to drill, mark the holes using the camera bracket behind it. Drill, screw, and hang the cam stand.
Android & iOS App Installation
The Hikvision DS-2CD2012WD-I Camera Mini Bullet is fully compatible with Hikvision iVMS-4500 App. This app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can easily download the app from these locations and use the app you view the live security footage without any hassle. Here are the respective links.
Factors you need to consider before buying a Fixed Bullet Camera
Here is the Buying Guide For A Fixed Bullet Camera which you need to read before making a purchase of CCTV Camera setup.
Fixed Lens Camera
Fixed lens cams have a fixed focal line. The length of these cameras cannot be adjusted. These cameras can only be zoomed in on a broad angle. They can be used to cover sensitive areas as they offer a wider view.
Colour Night Vision
Full-color technology has a dual-sensor design and software optimization. It can produce high-quality images even when the light is off, which reduces light pollution. A 4K resolution allows for vivid color details to be captured at night. It is also equipped with AI features and optical zoom that can be used to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Prior to purchasing a CCTV cam, you must first check the resolution. The quality of the images will improve with a higher resolution. A poor resolution will result in pixelated images or videos.
You may not recognize faces when the footage or images aren’t clear. High-resolution HD cameras and IP camera are increasingly in demand. They are also available with excellent quality. 1080P resolution is highly desired by buyers.
CCTV cameras should be equipped with night vision. Installing a CCTV camera is a 24*7 service. You could miss very important clippings or other activities if your night vision isn’t clear. This can lead to security breaches that could cost you dearly. Many cameras include IR support. These IRs adjust to the amount of natural light available.
An IP camera is digital camera that operates on the Internet Protocol (IP), network laws instead of the analog electric signal.
PoE technology doesn’t require you to have a separate power cord and an ethernet cable for each of your cameras. This makes the system easier to use as there are fewer cables.
Passive Infrared Motion(PIR) Sensor:
It’s an electronic device that measures infrared (IR), light radiating from objects in its area of view. An imaging IR camera is needed for this purpose. PIR-based motion detection is used for detecting the movement of humans, animals, and objects.
Two-Way Audio– Two-way audio:
Two-Way Stereo Audio- Two-way stereo audio allows you to be more powerful. It keeps the command at your fingertips.
In stormy conditions, make sure your outdoor camera works in bad weather. Cameras must have IP66 layers. Cameras sometimes have problems with strong weather conditions. A good outdoor camera should be weather resistant.
Cameras that have wifi access and are wirelessly connected will not require wires. They can be accessed online from any router with internet connectivity. It allows you to monitor from anywhere.
SD Card Support:
Find out if the camera supports an SD Card slot. Check if the camera supports recording in the cloud.
Support from the company and warranty is essential. Cameras should always be installed at key locations. They can become a security risk when they stop working. This is where the company support and warranty are very helpful. A customer-friendly policy is a sign of a company that is trustworthy.