AVY Mobile CVMS For PC is a Client software that has the power to show the user the complete surveillance footage remotely from anywhere around the world. This software is designed to connect with surveillance cameras and the security system that you are using in your home or office.
Here you will find the official Client software of AVY Mobile CVMS for Mac and Windows. Moreover, I have also added the complete installation method and a complete overview of the Client software. So after reading this article, you will have proper knowledge regarding AVY Mobile CVMS Client.
Whenever you are downloading software from the internet, make sure that you download from a reliable source. Here I am providing the official software for Windows OS and Mac OS. Free Download AVY Mobile CVMS, learn the complete installation method, learn to add devices, login, and gain access to the Live security footage.
Download AVY Mobile CVMS For Windows & Mac
As I have mentioned above, the official software of AVY Mobile CVMS is available and can be downloaded from the links provided below. Moreover, the Setup file of AVY Mobile CVMS is stored in a compressed Zip folder. So, the first thing you have to do after downloading the Client software is to extract the Setup file from the Zip folder.
The extraction process can easily be performed by using the built-in Windows extraction tool. Or by using a third-party extraction tool like Win-zip. Once you have extracted the setup file, then separate it. So you can easily access the file when needed. Here are the download links for AVY Mobile CVMS For PC Windows & Mac.
AVY Mobile CVMS For Android
The AVY Mobile CVMS Client software also has an Android app. People with Android devices can also take advantage of the AVY Mobile CVMS App to view the surveillance footage directly from their smartphone. However, due to the small screen size, you will not get the best user experience. But it can do the trick and provide security and remote access.
How Can I Install AVY Mobile CVMS For PC (Windows)
Here you will find the complete installation method of the AVY Mobile CVMS CMS Client software. I am adding the installation steps for the Windows platform. However, the same steps are used for installing this Client software on a Mac PC. So if you are installing on Mac OS, then you can also follow these steps.
Installation Of AVY Mobile CVMS
- Locate the setup file and double-click on it to initiate the installation wizard.
- A pop-up will appear, in the pop-up select the system language for the Client software.
- There are 7 to 10 international languages to select from.
- Now click on the Ok button.
- Another pop-up will appear, wait for the InstallShield Wizard to open.
- Once opened, select the location where you want to install the AVY Mobile CVMS Client and click on the Next button.
- The installation will now begin.
- Once the installation is complete, checkmark the Launch software option, and click on the Finish button.
The installation method is now complete.
Login To The Client Software
After installing the login screen will appear on the screen. Here enter the Default User name and Password to continue.
Default Username: admin
Default password: 123456
Now click on the Login button to continue.
How To Add Devices to the Client Software
- Now you will be at the home screen of the Client software. Click on the Add button on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will be asked to enter the IP address of the camera device that you want to add to the Client software.
- Fill in the other required information and click on the Ok button.
The camera device will now be added to the Client software.
View Live Surveillance Footage
Now you have successfully added the camera devices to the Client software. Now all you have to do is go to the home screen and click on the video preview option at the top center of the screen.
This article was regarding AVY Mobile CVMS For PC. If you have any questions then ask in the comment section below. Thank You for your time and keep supporting CCTVTeam.