The following article describes a way to download HVMV for PC. So if you are interested in benefiting from the Honeywell camera feeds from a computer, you get to accomplish such a goal without having to follow any complications. And, you will not be required to pay any additional charges to take advantage of this free application’s services on your PC.
How Do I Use HVMV for PC?
Windows and Mac users are required to implement different procedures to download HVMV on their devices. Because the official CMS is only available for Windows, Android, & iOS platforms. So Mac users are required to consult with a third-party program to get Honeywell camera feeds on their devices.
HVMV on Windows PC
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Developer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|Processor||Intel Core-i3 or above|
Note: Do remember to extract the compressed files, before launching the HVMV Setup file. I have provided the download packages in zipped formats, that can be decompressed using WinZip or WinRAR.
- Read the provided license agreement carefully and click on “I Agree” to proceed.
- The default username is “Admin”, you only need to add a strong password and click on “Next”
- From the Connections Port page, simply click on the “Next” button.
- Now, choose your preffered folder destination and click on the “Install” button.
- Once the installation of HVMV CMS is completed, click on the “Close” button.
After launching the Client, you will be redirected towards the login interface. From where you need to add a strong password that you designated to your account while installing the CMS. So now, enter the password and leave the username as “Admin” and click on the Login button, after providing the right details.
- From the main interface of HVMV, click navigate to the “Device Config” tab.
- Choose a protocol to add new devices and enter the required information to configure it.
Finally, when you have successfully configured your NVRs and cameras with HVMV, you can then start watching the live feeds remotely. For that, simply visit the “Live View” section from the Control Panel on the CMS. You will be directed to connected camera feeds, to help you keep an eye on your property 24/7.
HVMV for Mac
Android emulators can assist well in emulating Android OS on a Mac device. Such programs are particularly designed for individuals who wish to install Android applications like HVMV App for PC. So you can benefit from the same software to complete such a task for free.
- Download & Install BlueStacks.
- Launch BlueStacks and visit Google Play Store on it.
- Complete the Google Play Services Login procedure.
- Open the HVMV page on the play store and install it.
- Thereafter, click on the Open button to launch HVMV for Mac.
Q) What is HVMV?
A) HVMV is a free video surveillance tool designed to help users connect with Honeywell NVRs and cameras remotely. It consists of various features like video playback, motion detection, alarm notifications, and two-way audio. All of the available features are free to access.
Q) What are Configuration Options?
A) Users are provided with three different options to configure their video monitoring devices. They can either choose the Auto-Search facility to instantly connect their devices. Or, use the P2P or IP Domain protocols to configure their preffered cameras without any complications.
Q) Does HVMV Support Night Vision?
A) Yes, HVMV has built-in support for night vision. Because the Honeywell cameras are designed to provide good camera feeds from dark places or where the light is low. The application and the cameras work together to provide a detailed live feed, even when its dark.
That’s all, keep visiting CCTVTeam for similar guides.