Download MP6200 for Windows, it is the video security surveillance tool that lets you monitor live CCTV footage. If you are a regular visitor to CCTV TEAM Website, you already know that we frequently bring the latest and fresh CCTV CMS for computer-based operating systems Windows and MacOS. The guide and files we are giving here are for Windows and Mac Computer users. PC users can install MP6200 for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, MP6200 for MacOS 11, MP6200 for MacOS 12, etc.
What is MP6200?
As we mentioned earlier that it is a CCTV surveillance tool. It connects users with their home or office CCTV camera setup on their computer devices. The medium this tool supports are the DVRs, NVRs, and IPC networks. So, nearly all kinds of CCTV users can use this tool on their computers. The MP6200 For Windows OS is designed and manufactured by Meye Tech Ltd. It is a CCTV surveillance company based in China.
- MP6200 App gives you a continuous view in real-time without any delay.
The Wide Dynamic Range(WDR) is 120dB and the range changes the foundation of the backlight of any image and gives clear pictures.
- H.265+ is the video compression that saves storage and bandwidth capacity.
- The MP6200 camera resolution is on the higher side.
- Rotation mode, submersion, brightness, contrast, Sharpness are adjustable by client programming or Web program.
- This tool maintains multiple accounts and users can see playbacks, protect accounts, and take snaps.
- The CMS is sensor-supported and it supports motion detection, voice detection, and temperature.
- Users can easily monitor the pre-set sensitive areas so that whenever anyone enters those areas you get notifications.
- You get message alerts and alarms beep for you.
- The application upholds two-way audio.
- You can pass the message to the fellow on the device end.
- Users can also raise alarm by seeing some suspicious activity.
How to download MP6200 for Windows
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7/Mac|
|RAM||3GB or above|
|Processor||Intel Core-i3 or Apple M1|
Notice: I have added compressed client files. So you will have to first extract them and then launch the CMS Setup to initiate its installation. You can use WinZip or WinRAR utilities to decompress the downloaded folder.
- After launching the MP6200 setup file, you need to accept the license agreement. Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Click on the Browse button to customize the folder destination and hit the Install button.
- Wait for the Installation to get completed.
- Once the installation of the CMS is completed, click on the Finish button, after selecting the Launch MP6200 box.
- Check the Run Box Click on Finish.
Every MP6200 user is required to perform the login procedure to get to the client’s interface. However, if you are using the CMS for the first time, you have the option of registering for a new account. Old users, click on the “Login”.
A new tab in the default browser of your PC will launch that will direct you towards the MP6200 Login page.
Once you have completed the registration/login process, you will be redirected toward the home interface of the installed client. From there, you will be required to fill in all the details the MP6200 asks you to add the device in the CMS.
After successfully configuring the devices, you will have the option of moving back to the home interface of the CMS. Now, select your preferred camera feed from the left sidebar to watch start watching its live footage.
You are ready to view the Live Video Feed on MP6200 for Windows. That’s how you download MP6200 for PC.