- First, you need to download the BlueStacks and Android Emulator if you are installing CareCam Pro mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the CareCam Pro on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install CareCam Pro on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does CareCam Pro Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About CareCam Pro:
CARE CAM – the one that knows you best.
Remote Video Monitoring: Always stay closer to your family.
Motion Detection: Protect your family 24/7.
HD Video Playback: Do not let you miss any event.
HD Live Streaming
– Keep images clear after zooming in and videos smooth.
Let you see every detail.
– You are able to talk to your family anywhere instantly
with one tap.
– With the activity timeline and snapshots, you can see at a glance
when events happened.
– Let you control your camera and its accessories in one click by configuring
the On/Off state of the devices in Home and Away mode.
– Share the camera access to your family in a secure and controllable way.
And you can cancel sharing at any time.
– When motion is triggered, videos will be recorded to the SD card and Care
Cloud at the same time. You can scan through the entire video history to see what you missed. (Cloud Recording sold separately.)
– Support various accessories such as “contact”, “motion”, and “smoke”
sensor, more comprehensive protection of your safety.
Source: Google Play Store
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has it own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
Client Version Details:
There’s no official client for users, who wish to benefit from CareCam Pro on their computer. But for users, who insist on benefiting from the CareCam on PC, we have drafted a guide in the past. You can click here to visit that guide and get the official client on Windows PC.
Because the older client is only available for Windows OS, Mac users still don’t have the option of claiming such a facility on their devices. They have no other option than to use the services of an Android emulator.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn that how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install CareCam Pro for PC.
Download and Install CareCam Pro for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install CareCam Pro for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type CareCam Pro, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing CareCam Pro as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of CareCam Pro on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download CareCam Pro for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use CareCam Pro on PC Windows and Mac.