- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT:
*** NOTE : When app version is upgraded from older version to V3R1.1 then the app configuration of older version will be discarded.
Always on the go but still need to keep an eye on what’s happening back at home or office? Matrix Mobile Viewer and its surveillance system is the best solution for your problem.
MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT is a user friendly, feature rich, easy to install application that supports viewing video streams of an Analog or IP camera connected to any Matrix Surveillance System such as DVR, NVR or a Hybrid DVR; over a mobile supporting Wi-Fi / GPRS / 3G network connectivity.
With SATATYA SIGHT you can:
– Configure multiple devices and view live streaming of cameras from multiple devices
– Switching between cameras is now very easy with our swipe and change the channel feature
– Make a camera as your favourite and launch it quickly. Create favourite and make it default live view
– Delete already added cameras from existing Favourite
– Playback gets efficient with our Forward Play, Reverse Play, Fast Play and Slow Play in our remote playback feature
– Get in to the details with 4x zoom
– Call the operator in charge of that camera, if you observe any issue
– Supports four different layouts(1*1, 2*2, 3*3, 4*4)
– Search cameras within Live View
**Camera Toolbar with following functions**
– Start/Stop : To Start/Stop live vie w of any camera
– Snapshot : To take Snapshot while playing live view of any camera
– PTZ : Control PTZ supported camera position with remote PTZ control
– Audio On/Off : To On/Off audio coming from camera
– Sequencing : To Start/Stop Sequencing of cameras with adjustable time interval
– Add to Favourite: Directly add camera in existing Favourite or create new favourite
– Change Stream Type : Change live stream of any camera
– Information: Get camera information
– Clear Page : To clear cameras from current page
– Clear All : To create cameras from entire Live View
Two way audio communication:
– Communicate with device or camera from the Satatya Sight Mobile App
– Tap microphone icon from the live view of desire Camera
– Select either “Speak to Device” or “Speak to Camera”
– Two way Audio connection will be established if feature is supported
– Follow the same process to disconnect two way audio communication Rights base camera listing
– User can view only those camera(s) on which user have access rights(Monitoring, Playback rights only)
Mandatory Requirement :
– Android Version 5.0 and above
– Network Connectivity
– Matrix Video Surveillance Device
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC.
Download and Install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on PC Windows and Mac.