- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing TIMOCOM Transport Barometer mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the TIMOCOM Transport Barometer on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install TIMOCOM Transport Barometer on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does TIMOCOM Transport Barometer Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About TIMOCOM Transport Barometer:
The TIMOCOM transport barometer reflects the current freight to vehicle ratio on the European road transport market. The transport barometer app allows you to access comprehensive data updated every second on your mobile device. This way companies can plan their schedule more efficiently, have a solid base for price negotiation and can also deal better with fluctuations.
At the same time, the transport barometer app is your mobile access to TIMOCOM’s Smart Logistics System. The system offers you a versatile range of applications for reducing your daily workload and allows you to automate and manage almost all aspects of the transport process digitally.
Install the App now and take advantage of the following functions:
– view freight ratios from previous years
– keep an eye on the current market situation for all routes and in all European countries.
– the menu option Newsroom/Blog allows you to view up to date information on both
TIMOCOM and the logistics industry
– access the Smart Logistics System on your mobile device via the login button
– use the freight and vehicle space application to find or offer freight and vehicle space across Europe
– track your vehicles via GPS in our tracking application, which combines data from 265 telematics providers
– bid on tenders for transport orders at any time
– use the warehouse application to flexibly offer warehouse and logistics spaces to rent or find suitable storage space amongst the over 7,000 spaces on offer
– access a European logistics network of over 45,000 verified
companies while on the move
Thank you to our users for making this app a great success!
Your suggestions and constructive criticism help us to continue to develop the transport barometer app.
We would love to hear your feedback:
– via e-mail: email@example.com
– or Tweet us at: @timocom
– contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timocom.de
– or via Instagram: @timocom
The Smart Logistics System connects road hauliers, freight forwarders and companies in the manufacturing and trade industries in a network encompassing more than 45,000 verified companies. The network itself is neutral, an important advantage, as the transactions can be concluded directly between the contract partners. TIMOCOM’s System hosts up to 750,000 international freight and vehicle offers daily, and is used to track more than 150,000 vehicles, as well as plan and calculate 36.72 million routes and transportation costs. Digital interfaces allow TIMOCOM’s System to integrate with our customers existing processes.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install TIMOCOM Transport Barometer for PC.
Download and Install TIMOCOM Transport Barometer for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install TIMOCOM Transport Barometer for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type TIMOCOM Transport Barometer, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing TIMOCOM Transport Barometer as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of TIMOCOM Transport Barometer on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download TIMOCOM Transport Barometer for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use TIMOCOM Transport Barometer on PC Windows and Mac.