- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing WebEye Monitor Mobile for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the WebEye Monitor Mobile on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install WebEye Monitor Mobile on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does WebEye Monitor Mobile Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About WebEye Monitor Mobile:
WebEye Monitor Mobile offers you a remote access to real time information required for vehicle fleet management – you can keep control even you are away from the office.
With a user-friendly interface, you can access your vehicles’ critical information and track their position – anytime, anywhere.
• Real time vehicle tracking on map.
• Real time vehicle information: Speed, direction, position, driver, trailer, ignition and battery status.
• Searching for address, coordinates and POI display on map.
• Sortable list view with search function.
The main benefits of the refreshed application:
• Quicker position update and a more stable performance.
• The new app uses HERE maps. It provides excellent quality for vehicle tracking and offers a wide range of opportunities for our future developments.
• A redesigned platform that enhances user experience and simplifies use.
• Increased data security, still in accordance with GDPR principles.
Please note this app is for WebEye subscribers only. To login, you need to have a WebEye account.
For more information please visit our website: www.webeye.eu
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install WebEye Monitor Mobile for PC.
Download and Install WebEye Monitor Mobile for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install WebEye Monitor Mobile for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type WebEye Monitor Mobile, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing WebEye Monitor Mobile as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of WebEye Monitor Mobile on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download WebEye Monitor Mobile for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use WebEye Monitor Mobile on PC Windows and Mac.