- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Wilo-Assistant mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Wilo-Assistant on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Wilo-Assistant on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Wilo-Assistant Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
The pump specialist WILO SE has now made the entire world of highly efficient pump technology accessible on the smartphones and tablet PCs. As an easy-to-use and mobile application, the app offers support in the areas of planning, customer consultation and installation. In addition, the user is presented with a plethora of valid selling points for energy efficient, economical and environmentally friendly pump technology for heating, air-conditioning and secondary hot water circulation.
A large proportion of the data content and functions are installed directly onto the smartphone or tablet and are therefore available to the user even in the absence of a mobile internet connection or WLAN. This way, the user can avoid overloading his/her data volumes and is not limited in anyway by the reception conditions prevalent at the site of use.
● Smart Connect: With Wilo-Smart Connect, you are able to remote control the following Wilo products: Wilo-Stratos MAXO und Wilo-Stratos, Wilo-Stratos GIGA, Wilo-CronoLine IL-E, Wilo-VeroLine IP-E.
The functionalities include reading out parameterisation of Wilo products, store it, transfer it and generate documentation of commissioned products. Additionally, reading out and visualise statistical data is possible
● Care Connect: With Wilo-Care Connect you stay up-to-date about the current status of your system, including energy consumption and possible optimisations or malfunctions.
● Solar Connect: The Solar Connect app gives you access to your submersible pump Wilo-Actun OPTI-MS from anywhere. The operating status can be controlled on the go for an efficient water supply. This makes your daily work easier and increases operational safety.
● Interactive replacement guide for heating and secondary hot water pumps: simply enter the name of the pump to be replaced and you will be provided with a recommendation of the suitable, high-efficiency Wilo replacement pump. This service can be used in conjunction with thousands of commercially-available, old pumps that were manufactured in 1975 or later.
● Energy savings calculator: calculates the potential savings in terms of energy costs and CO2 emissions by comparing implementation of an energy-saving Wilo high-efficiency pump with that of an uncontrolled heating pump.
● Short catalogue: displays the catalogue description for Wilo glandless pumps.
● Pump dimensioning: according to the specifications of the desired pump duty points (volume flow Q in m³/h and delivery head H in m), the Wilo server adopts the pump dimensioning and recommends the suitable Wilo pump in a matter of seconds.
● Fault signal assistant: the “Fault signal assistant” tool contains fundamental information on possible fault signals that may be shown on the display of certain Wilo pumps. With some fault signals, the tool specifies the cause of the fault, describes the error and specifies possible remedies, in addition to basic information about hazards.
● Unit converter: conversion of the fundamental physical units
● News: up-to-date information
The Wilo name is internationally recognised as being synonymous with high-tech in the pump market. Behind the name are more than 7000 employees in over 60 subsidiaries around the world. Together they turn visionary ideas into intelligent solutions that regularly set new standards in the industry. In all we do, people are always at the centre of our attention. With passion and a keen awareness of the needs of the market, Wilo develops innovative, high-quality products that make life easier and more efficient. This means: Pioneering for You.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Wilo-Assistant for PC.
Download and Install Wilo-Assistant for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Wilo-Assistant for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Wilo-Assistant, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Wilo-Assistant as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Wilo-Assistant on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Wilo-Assistant for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Wilo-Assistant on PC Windows and Mac.