- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Vita Wallet mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Vita Wallet on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Vita Wallet on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Vita Wallet Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Vita Wallet:
Vita Wallet is a digital wallet that allows you to send and receive national or international payments to different destinations in Latin America with truly competitive rates, availability times of less than 24-36 hours, and transparent costs.
Features of Vita Wallet:
– Send internationally (Remittances or wire transfers).
– Send or receive money between Vita Wallet users in minutes using just email.
– Send or receive Bitcoin with any user or wallet in the world.
– Buy or sell Bitcoin in a matter of minutes.
– Request withdrawals to your bank account in local currency.
– Follow your transactions in real time with our tracking link.
– History and summary of transactions.
– Security and support through our chat and support mail.
Vita Wallet, a new way to pay. Download the App and register!
Visit our website www.vitawallet.io
Need help or have any questions? Our support team can assist you at any time. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, we are @vitawallet.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Vita Wallet for PC.
Download and Install Vita Wallet for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Vita Wallet for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Vita Wallet, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Vita Wallet as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Vita Wallet on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Vita Wallet for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Vita Wallet on PC Windows and Mac.