- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Epson TM Utility mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Epson TM Utility on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Epson TM Utility on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Epson TM Utility Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Epson TM Utility:
This app enables you to setup wireless connection, configure printer settings and print sample receipts from your Android phone or tablet to a Epson receipt printer.
-Print sample receipt
-Print customized receipt
-Observe printer status
-Configure printer settings
-Quick pairing by NFC/QR code
-Easy print by NFC/QR code
-Printer Settings Backup/Restore(TM-T88VII/TM-L100)
-Setup wizard (Wireless LAN / Bluetooth)
-TM-L90 Liner-Free Label Printer Model
Supported Customer Displays
– Added the support printer. (TM-L100)
– Added the support printer. (TM-T88VII, TM-L90 Liner-Free Label Printer Model, EU-m30)
– Added the support printer. (TM-m30II-SL)
– Added the support customer display. (DM-D70)
– Added the support printer. (TM-m50)
– Added the support printer. (TM-m30II-S, TM-m30II-NT)
– Fixed minor bug.
– Added the support printer. (TM-m30II, TM-m30II-H)
– Improved firmware update function.
– Support Android 10.
– Support OT-WL06. (TM-H6000V, TM-T20III, TM-T82III, TM-T88VI, TM-T88VI-iHUB)
– Added the support printer. (TM-T20III, TM-T82III)
– Support the setting of ‘Desktop Mode’ for TM-Ｐ20.
– Support Android 9.0.
– Add ‘Barcode Scanner Test’ in the [Check Printer Operations] menu.
– Add ‘Open Drawer’ and ‘Display of Customer Display’ in [Check Printer Operations] Menu.
– Change the design of NFC mark.
– Added the support printer. (TM-H6000V)
– Support Android 8.
– Added the support printer. (TM-T88VI-iHUB)
– Support Android 7.0.
– Support Korean.
– Added the support language.
– Added the firmware update function.
– Support the setting of ‘Pre-feed before next print’ for TM-m10 and TM-m30.
– Support Android 6.0.
– No changes in function. Added the support printer in Japan.
– Added the support printer. (TM-m10 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, TM-m30)
– Added the support customer display. (DM-D30)
– Added the support language.
– Added the support printer. (TM-m10 Ethernet).
– Support settings of Automatic Reduction of Paper.
– Support Android 5.1.
– Fully supported TM-U220 Wi-Fi (including Printer Settings).
– Support Android 5.0.
– Added the support printer. (TM-U220 Wi-Fi , except for Printer Setting)
– Add ‘Compress the image’ option in Custom Receipt.
– Fix the problem that cannot download to the tablet device without back camera (e.g., Nexus 7(2012), Acer B1-710).
– Added the support printer. (TM-T20II-m)
– Added the function to guide the connection with wireless LAN and Bluetooth by easy wizard.
– Added the function to select printer and print by NFC/QR code.
– Added the support printer. (TM-P20)
– Added the function to configure printer settings.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Epson TM Utility for PC.
Download and Install Epson TM Utility for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Epson TM Utility for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Epson TM Utility, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Epson TM Utility as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Epson TM Utility on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Epson TM Utility for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Epson TM Utility on PC Windows and Mac.