- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Digifort Mobile Client for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Digifort Mobile Client on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Digifort Mobile Client on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Digifort Mobile Client Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Digifort Mobile Client:
Mobile client for the Digifort system. With Digifort Mobile Client you can access your Digifort server and view in real time your cameras, as well as control PTZ cameras, trigger alarms and events and use the virtual matrix, sending the camera you’re currently viewing to any monitor available on the system.
Digifort Mobile Client is compatible with version 184.108.40.206 or higher of Digifort system and the recommend version is 220.127.116.11 or higher.
– Remote live viewing of images
– Video playback
– Audio support for Digifort 18.104.22.168
– Allows user to select the resolution, frame rate and image quality
– Allow connection to multiple Digifort servers simultaneously
– Live viewing of multiple simultaneous cameras
– Allow activation of alarms and events remotely
– Control PTZ cameras with two different controls: Standard and Joystick
– Send a camera to any monitor on Digifort Virtual Matrix
– Send a playback of camera to any monitor on Digifort Virtual Matrix
– Allow user to share (E-mail, Facebook…) the image of a camera
– Has favorites list for fast access to most used objects (Cameras and alarms)
To download Digifort system, please visit http://www.digifort.com
Important: This app will not work on all Android mobile devices. The minimum operating system version is Android 7 and the device must have an ARM v7 processor with support for NEON (Basically, devices launched in 2012 and later). This app is not yet compatible with Intel processors.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Digifort Mobile Client for PC.
Download and Install Digifort Mobile Client for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Digifort Mobile Client for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Digifort Mobile Client, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Digifort Mobile Client as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Digifort Mobile Client on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Digifort Mobile Client for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Digifort Mobile Client on PC Windows and Mac.