- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Pixtica mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Pixtica on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Pixtica on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Pixtica Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
Pixtica is a feature-rich «All-in-One» camera app with great photo and video editors, a comprehensive gallery, and plenty of creative tools. Built for photography enthusiasts, filmmakers and creative minds. Designed to be fast and intuitive so you never miss a moment again.
Pixtica’s intuitive design helps you unleash your creative potential, so you can take the perfect photos and videos, no matter your level of experience in photography.
• Filters, stickers and textures – A large selection of assets to compose unique creations. From professional filters, to fish-eye lenses, and even animated stickers.
• Manual Controls – If your device has manual controls capabilities, then you can now unleash the full power of your camera at a pro-grade level like a DSLR, and intuitively adjust the ISO, shutter speed, focus, exposure, and white balance. Attention: Manual controls require that your device manufacturer allows apps to use them, and not only to the factory camera app.
• Portrait mode – Take photos with a blurred background, or use the portrait editor to apply blur areas to any photo, and even make bokeh effects. You can also replace the photo’s background, or even remove it with a stage-light effect.
• Panorama – Capture breathtaking wide panoramas with a very easy-to-use interface. (Requires gyroscope on device).
• HDR – Take beautiful HDR photos with multiple presets.
• GIF Recorder – Create GIF animations with different capture modes for unique loops. Your selfies will never be the same again.
• Time-Lapse and Hyperlapse – Record accelerated events using time lapse motion.
• Slow Motion – Record videos in epic slow motion. (When the device supports it).
• Tiny Planet – Create little planets in real-time with live preview thanks to Pixtica’s advanced stereographic projection algorithm.
• Photobooth – Have fun with automatic photo collages ready to share. With the option to pause between each photo taken, so you can produce very creative compositions. Give it a try with a selfie collage.
• Document Scanner – Scan any type of document to JPEG or even PDF.
• MEME editor – Oh yes, with Pixtica you can also create Memes, with a large selection of high quality stickers.
• RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format like a pro. (When the device supports it).
• Smart guide-lines – Flat-lay photography has never been so easy thanks to the flat position indicator.
• Gallery – Access all your media with a complete gallery which includes tools to make collages, convert photos into GIF slideshows, create Memes, and even PDF documents.
• Photo Editor – Give a creative touch to your photos with filters, a large selection of stickers, and even a drawing tool for easy sketching.
• Video Editor – Retouch your videos with animated stickers, duration trimming, and other adjustments.
• Magic Hours – Find out the best daytime periods for the blue and golden hours.
• QR Scanner – Included QR / Barcode scanner, so you have everything you need in a single app.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Pixtica for PC.
Download and Install Pixtica for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Pixtica for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Pixtica, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Pixtica as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Pixtica on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Pixtica for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Pixtica on PC Windows and Mac.