- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing TextNow mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download TextNow on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install TextNow on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does TextNow Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
Join the more than 100 million people who phone smarter, with free texting, free calling, and free nationwide coverage with TextNow!
Communication should be without limits. Stay connected to what matters most with unlimited texting and calling, without the bill. Download the TextNow app, pick a free phone number (or bring your own) with the US area code of your choice, and start calling and texting now.
Nationwide Talk & Text, Without the Phone Bill
Cut the cord from your mobile phone company! Get a TextNow SIM card to access the same nationwide network with the same coverage as the big carriers, without the bill! Now there’s a smarter way to phone, with our ad-supported, zero-cost Nationwide Talk & Text app, so you can talk and text freely from anywhere in the US.
Affordable High-Speed Data
Your phone needs can change, and TextNow has you covered. With low-cost data add-ons, you can get mobile data and go anywhere. No commitments, only pay for the data you need when you need it.
Add a Second Number to Your Phone
Need more privacy? Want to keep your personal life separate from your business? Use the TextNow calling and messaging app as free local 2nd phone number. Boost your status with your friends or mint some new ones by using a second phone number from TextNow on your favorite social apps. It’s another private phone line on your device with free calls and free text messages.
Cheap International Calling
Are your friends and family overseas? TextNow offers low-cost international calls to over 230 countries. Stay connected longer with rates starting at less than $0.01 per minute.
WiFi or Mobile Calling? Why Not Both!
Does your mobile signal need a boost? No problem! TextNow lets you use your real phone number over WiFi. Or get the same great service on our nationwide mobile network with a TextNow SIM card.
- Get a local phone number or bring your own! Area codes from most metro areas in the US available.
- Make and receive unlimited voice calls, texts and video or picture messages to the USA or Canada for free!
- Use across multiple devices – send unlimited messages and make calls on your computer or tablet, then access them from your phone while on the go!
- Discover the new way to phone with Unlimited Nationwide Talk & Text with a TextNow SIM card – starting at $0.
- Need data? Get affordable, flexible data add-ons, whenever you want.
- Call internationally with our low-cost calling options to over 230 countries.
- Voicemail transcription and conference calling.
- Turn your WiFi enabled tablets and computers into a phone.
Is TextNow free?
There are no yearly or monthly fees. Our service is ad-supported, with no cost to the user. If you don’t like ads, you can purchase a subscription to remove them. Users can access our free wireless network with a one-time purchase of a TextNow SIM card, allowing users to call and text without the need for WiFi.
Features Standard for All Users
- Passcode to keep messages safe and private
- Google Smart Lock (no need to remember your password)
- Signatures: add a personalized signature to each text
- Customizable text-tones, ringtones, vibrations and backgrounds
- Quick Reply to speedily respond to friends
- A home screen widget for instant use
- Text from your computer and seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device via textnow.com
So, what are you waiting for? Download the app and get phone service without the bill with unlimited texts, voice calls and much, much more over both WiFi and wireless.
Follow us on Social for the latest news and offers:
TikTok – @textnow
Facebook – @textnow
Instagram – @textnow
Twitter – @TextNow
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install TextNow for PC.
Download and Install TextNow for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install TextNow for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type TextNow, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing TextNow as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of TextNow on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download TextNow for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use TextNow on PC Windows and Mac.