- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Adobe Scan mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Adobe Scan on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Adobe Scan on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Adobe Scan Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Adobe Scan:
The Adobe Scan scanner app turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) and allows you to save to multiple files formats including PDF and JPEG.
The most intelligent scanner app. Scan anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS
• With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable.
• Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
• Scan any document and convert to PDF.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
CLEANUP UP YOUR SCANS
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner.
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
• You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don’t have to.
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS
• Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
GET MORE DONE ON THE GO
• Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign.
Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the best free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files wherever you are. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Adobe Scan for PC.
Download and Install Adobe Scan for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Adobe Scan for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Adobe Scan, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Adobe Scan as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Adobe Scan on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Adobe Scan for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Adobe Scan on PC Windows and Mac.