- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Audible mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Audible on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Audible on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Audible Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
Get entertainment that moves with you this summer. Wherever your travels take you, indulge in a binge-worthy library of audiobooks, tune into exclusive podcasts and discover genre-bending Audible Originals. Listen to carplay on the road, plug into a podcast on the commute; enjoy bestsellers at your leisure and download and listen to content offline. The Audible library is endless, so listen to an extensive range of content and series and enjoy Audible as part of your daily listening routine.
Start listening now – no membership required! Download and listen to Choice by Jodi Picoult. Also check out Beck Dear Life, part of our Words + Music series.
THE PLUS CATALOG
Listen all you want to thousands of select originals, audiobooks, and podcasts including exclusive shows and series. All Audible plans include unlimited access to streaming or downloading anything in the Plus Catalog. With new titles added every week, there’s always something new to listen to for every mood and moment.
UNPLUG BY TUNING IN
Listen to storytelling that enriches you. Check out the latest sci-fi fantasy books , unwind with meditation titles or tap into your detective skills with a new mystery series or true crime podcast. You can download, stream and listen to audio books offline too.
Hear captivating audio books, listen to podcasts and relax with mindful meditation. Make your Audible Library the listening routine you can’t live without.
LISTEN TO AUDIO STORIES ANYTIME
Our Library of audio entertainment is always open. Listen to bite-sized audio content like the latest fantasy series, true crime podcasts, romance books and sci-fi audiobooks. Whatever your mood – your listening routine starts here.
Download and listen to books, series, and podcasts offline. Dive into an engrossing true crime thriller, mysteries, sci-fi series & fantasy, kids stories, meditation titles, memoirs, documentaries, and genre-bending Audible Originals.
With monthly credits, you can find the audio content you want, including bestsellers and new releases. Discover a variety of books and audio entertainment with Audible.
AUDIBLE PREMIUM PLUS
– Build your own library and listen to the largest selection of audio titles from the entire Premium selection – titles purchased with credits are yours to keep, even if you cancel.
– Sci-fi fantasy books, mystery & thriller, true crime stories, comedy podcasts, romance novels, meditation and more – you get 1 monthly credit to pick any title that you want to keep.
– And, access the entire Audible Plus catalog – thousands of binge-worthy audiobooks, exclusive podcasts and audio entertainment, with fresh audio content added every single week.
– Plus, you can listen offline to any title. You can download, stream or listen to books and other audio entertainment titles from the Audible Plus Catalog.
Listen how you want. And never lose your place with seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all audio book titles, podcasts, series and selections across your library.
SELECTED AUDIO STORIES, SERIES AND TITLES
– Explore the Audible Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
– Thousands of binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audible Originals.
– Fantasy series, mysteries, sci-fi audiobooks, kids books and thriller. Listen to books and podcasts from thousands of titles.
– Fresh audio content and new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
– Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
The most compelling stories & podcasts. Told by inspiring voices. Listen to storytelling that speaks to you, anytime, anywhere. Fall in love with books all over again with Audible, an Amazon company.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Audible for PC.
Download and Install Audible for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Audible for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Audible, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Audible as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Audible on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Audible for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Audible on PC Windows and Mac.