- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing CapCut Video Editor mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the CapCut Video Editor on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install CapCut Video Editor on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does CapCut Video Editor Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About CapCut Video Editor:
CapCut is the official free Video Editor and Video Maker with Music for TikTok that is versatile and easy-to-use.
In addition to its basic features, such as video editing, text, stickers, filters, colors and music, CapCut offers free advanced features, including keyframe animation, smooth slow-motion effects, chroma key, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), and stabilization to help you capture and snip moments.
Create fancy videos with other unique features: trending styles, auto captions, text-to-speech, motion tracking, and background removal. Show your personality and go viral on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook!
Basic video editing
• Trim and tighten clips and split or merge videos.
• Adjust video speed from 0.1x to 100x, and apply speed curves to clips.
• Animate video clips with incredible zoom in/out effects.
• Make interesting video clips for social media with the reverse/rewind function.
• Highlight the best moments for clips and vlogs with the freeze feature.
• Explore transition options with awesome effects on cut points between clips.
Advanced video editor
• Keyframe video animation is available for all settings.
• Edit videos to create smooth slow-motion with the optical flow feature and speed curve tool.
• Use the chroma key to remove specific colors from videos.
• Apply the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) feature to add video and photo layers above the clip and easily splice them.
• The stabilizing feature keeps video footage steady.
• Auto captions: automate speech recognition and subtitles in videos.
• Background removal: automatically removes people from videos free of charge.
• Trending styles: enjoy creative and constantly updated options like 3D zoom, auto velocity, and more.
Text & Stickers
• Add text to videos with different fonts and styles, find the best subtitle font with unique text templates. Subtitle font formats can be imported.
• Subtitles can be added to the timeline of video tracks and can be moved and adjusted in one step.
Trending Effects & Filters
• Match video content with diverse filters that are updated weekly with the latest trends.
• Edit videos with hundreds of trending effects, including Glitch, Blur, 3D, etc.
• Add movie-style video filters or adjust the color by changing video brightness, contrast, etc.
Music & Sound Effects
• Add music to videos with millions of music clips and sound effects.
• Sign in to sync your favorite TikTok music.
• Extract audio, clips, and recordings from videos.
Easy to Share
• Custom video export resolution, HD video editor supports 4K 60fps exports and smart HDR.
• Adjust the format and share your creativity on TikTok and other social media platforms.
CapCut is a free all-in-one video editor and video maker app with everything you need to create stunning, high-quality videos. Beginners can get started with CapCut in a matter of seconds, while advanced users can enjoy all the functions they need to edit videos. Express your individuality with exclusive video editor and video maker functions. After your music video is ready, you can share it across social media with one click, accruing everyone’s likes, comments and attention.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding Security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install CapCut Video Editor for PC.
Download and Install CapCut Video Editor for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install CapCut Video Editor for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type CapCut Video Editor, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing CapCut Video Editor as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of CapCut Video Editor on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download CapCut Video Editor for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use CapCut Video Editor on PC Windows and Mac.