- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing NewsBreak mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the NewsBreak on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install NewsBreak on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does NewsBreak Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
Get daily news alerts & updates on current events sent straight to your phone, because a small news reader makes a big difference to communities! Keep up to date with news that impacts you & your community! Read trending headlines on live local news updates, international news, weather alerts, & more!
Small news makes a big difference! NewsBreak is your #1 local news app for current events, free live news, local weather alerts for your community. Download today to stay up to date on all things local!
Local news is different from national US news, trending headlines or global news. NewsBreak believes that local news helps bring neighborhoods together around the unique stories they share in common. Only local, small news has the unique ability to meaningfully inform the decisions we make throughout the day.
Are there any weather alerts or winter storm updates for my area? What about traffic updates? What important events are happening nearby? Stay updated with a crime map for the neighborhood & check for local weather alerts. Join NewsBreak’s growing local news community & see why over 45M people across the United States have helped make us the nation’s #1 local news app!
Remember – we don’t just do small news! Local breaking news, sports news, trending national & international news – NewsBreak’s got it all. Get everything from sports updates to national news headlines & live stream news sent straight to your phone while coming together with your neighborhood to share interesting conversations related to local news in your area.
Join the 45M+ locals across the U.S. that trust NewsBreak as their #1 local news app!
Local News Highlights
• Get local news, traffic, events near by, local weather alerts, news widget, & more in a curated daily briefing
• Live stream news on local channels: follow local news, events, newspapers, & activities
• Get local weather reports & traffic updates at a glance
Breaking News, National & Local
• Both small news & breaking news, stay up to date with our current news coverage
• Daily news aggregated right onto your device
• Browse national news headlines & read comprehensive, in-depth stories
• Use the discovery engine to discover stories from over 10,000 trusted sources
Personalized News Feed
• Get the stories that matter to you with a highly personalized feed, relevant to your likes & dislikes
• Get coverage on the tv news that matters most to you, including sports news, business news, tech news, health news, real estate news, science news, finance news, celebrity news, market news, & more!
• Keep up with the latest coverage of headline news & events, nationally & locally!
• Our news aggregator collects & delivers the news that matters to you
• Get news alerts customized to your tastes to make NewsBreak your personalized news reader
Your Community News
• Find local eats, small news updates, traffic alerts, deals, local shopping, & more ahead of time
• Read personal & vivid stories from our local news writers & content creators
• Treat us as your personal newsstand, magazine collector, news picker, blog reader, restaurant reviewer, & more
• Stay updated with daily life, events near you, & neighborhood crime with the local safety map
Create Civic Value – Support the Cause
• Use NewsBreak to revive the local news maker ecosystem & support small US news publishers
• Increase local story volume & geographic coverage to stimulate local storytelling & community power
Follow or Block the Trend – It’s Up to You
• It’s totally cool to stay on top of some topics, or totally hate them!
• NewsBreak allows you to follow what is trending, or completely block some topics you don’t appreciate
• You can laugh, share, think, cry, upvote, downvote, comment, reply…
• NewsBreak is a free ground that welcomes you to express emotions & opinions
Download NewsBreak today to stay informed on local news, national headlines, & world news!
Better informed, better life.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install NewsBreak for PC.
Download and Install NewsBreak for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install NewsBreak for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type NewsBreak, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing NewsBreak as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of NewsBreak on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download NewsBreak for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use NewsBreak on PC Windows and Mac.