- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Samsung Music mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Samsung Music on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Samsung Music on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Samsung Music Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Samsung Music:
※ Android 11(One UI 3) Upgarde
– Samsung Music app needs to be updated to the latest version.(Music file may not be displayed or unavailable to use the app.)
– Samsung Music Playlist and Android MediaProvider Playlist will be separated due to the enhanced security of Android 11. To import or export playlists, you can use the playlist import/export function provided in the settings.
– The Queue will be reset due to system changes.
– Some music files (eg, recorded files) that were previously hidden may be displayed. In this case, you can hide the folder containing the files you want to hide by using the folder hide function. (Folder Tab > more button(3 dot) > Hide the folder)
Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.
1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC.
(Supported file formats may vary depending on the device.)
2. Helps to effectively manage song lists by categories.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Supports a new user experience that easily interact with Samsung smart devices like Tablet,TV(DLNA,Screen mirroring),Wearable.
4. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
5. The Samsung music shows recommendation of playlists from Spotify. You can find Spotify recommendation music by Spotify tab and search Spotify music you’ll love.
(The Spotify tab is only available in countries where Spotify is on service.)
What is FLAC?
FLAC is an audio coding format similar to MP3 & AAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality.
*** Required App Permissions ***
Below mandatory permission is required for basic features of Samsung Music.
Even if optional permission are denied, basic features may work properly.
– Allows the player to write,modify,delete to SD card.
– Allows the player to read data from SD card. [Optional Permission] 2. MICROPHONE permission : Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
– Allows to control the player with voice commands which are listening, not recording.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
3. PHONE permission : Korean devices only.
– Verify your phone when using the music service.
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Samsung Music for PC.
Download and Install Samsung Music for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Samsung Music for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Samsung Music, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Samsung Music as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Samsung Music on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Samsung Music for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Samsung Music on PC Windows and Mac.