- First, you need to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator if you are installing Videoleap Editor mobile version for PC. Otherwise, you can download the Windows or Mac Client on your PC.
- After BlueStacks is installed on your Windows or Mac. You need to Log in using your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play in BlueStacks and download the Videoleap Editor on your PC.
I have made a simple step-by-step guide in order for you to learn how to download and install Videoleap Editor on a PC running Windows or Mac.
Does Videoleap Editor Android App works on PC:
It does I have tried it. But to be honest, I cannot say it works perfectly because sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. Using an Android emulator on a PC does provide an Android ecosystem.
But that doesn’t mean it works without any flaws. However, as I said most of the time Android CCTV apps do work and you can easily use them on a PC.
About Videoleap Editor:
Start making amazing movies today with Videoleap, a fun, powerful & easy video editing app, which enables you to create professional high quality movie clips in minutes. Apply artistic effects, mix videos with images, add text and layer transformations.
Discover just how fun and easy it is to create high quality videos with the first take! Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or short intros for your YourTube or Vimeo podcasts or simply share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Not sure where to start? With Videoleap’s all-in-one editor you can browse other users’ video content in your feed until you find the right template that matches your vision. Templates make it fast & easy — with simple video editing tools and ready-made templates, you’ll be able to create fascinating videos with just a few taps.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and mixing clips intuitively and on-the-go. Edit movies, apply edits for videos, create short or long films for Instagram, YouTube or TikTok, or fit your videos to a desired format with pro quality video editing tools. Apply 24 fps video filters, green screen compositing and more to create beautiful movies.
Professional Movie Editing Tools:
– Green screen/chroma key compositing
– Fit or cut video clips to format – place videos on blank or colored canvas
– Non-destructive video editing, retaining the original high quality resolution
– Unlimited undo/redo
– Add an image or an intro to the video (without a watermark)
– Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision
– Rotate video or crop it
Feed & Templates:
– Save time and effort, using your video feed as a starting point
– Recreate the trends you see on social media on your own videos
– Discover templates, which others are using to create their video content
– A template reveals the behind the scenes of each attention-grabbing video
– Learn on-the-go while browsing and editing
– Get a better understanding of how keyframes, special effects and transitions work
Special Video Effects and Filters:
– Prism, Defocus, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration, Slow Motion and more. Apply effect after effect and see how your clip evolves!
– Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadows, colors, opacity, and blending
– Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment
Creative Cinematic Compositions:
– Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks like a pro
– Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like
– Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes
– Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips
Precise Video Editing & Rich Capabilities:
– Adjust the speed for slow motion or faster transitions
– Clip editing: cut, trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform
– Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast and saturation. Apply filters
– Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically, loop videos
– Customize the color of your background
– Adjust audio fade in and fade out
– Control audio volume and speed
– Add audio to the picture to create an Instagram story
– Helpful mini-tutorials
– No watermark
– Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever
– Preview your work with a full screen
Download Videoleap now and wow your followers and fans with stunning clips!
Videoeap is a part of Lightricks’ Creative Suite, which includes a wide range of video and image editing solutions. Among them:
– Boosted, the Marketing Video Maker
– Facetune2, the Selfie Editor
– Motionleap, the Photo Animator Tool
– Lightleap, the Professional Image Editor
Source: Google Play
Should I Download BlueStacks or Nox Player? Is it Safe?
I have been using BlueStacks and Nox app player for quite some time. I have never faced any issue regarding security or privacy. So I can say, that it’s safe to download both.
But there is a point I would like to address. Keep that in mind, if you have a low-end PC or Laptop. I would suggest going for lite Android emulators because BlueStacks has its own core engine and it does eat up a lot of resources.
Thus, your system will start lagging, slowing up, and also it will freeze up too. Other than that, there is no issue whatsoever.
Download Android Emulator for Windows and Mac:
As I have told you before that there is no direct way to install Android apps on a PC. So you will require an Android emulator for this specific purpose. You can download Android Emulator from the following links. One link is for BlueStacks and the other one is for Nox.
How to Install BlueStacks and Nox on a Windows or Mac PC:
Heed the instructions below and you will learn how you can install and configure BlueStacks and Nox. Installing and configuring both emulators is very simple. It feels the same as setting up an Android device.
- Download the EXE file from the link given above. Mac users, need to download the DMG file.
- After that start the installation wizard, at this time you don’t have to do anything.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be asked to enter an active Gmail ID.
- Enter the credentials of your Gmail ID to proceed with the configuration.
This method is for both BlueStacks and Nox. Now you know how to install an Android emulator and I think it is time to tell you how to download and install Videoleap Editor for PC.
Download and Install Videoleap Editor for PC Windows and Mac: [ Android Version ]
Now you need to make sure the app you are installing doesn’t have a PC client. Because if it does have a PC client then you don’t have to go through with all this. All you have to do is download the PC client and install it.
Let’s get started, now.
Installing an Android app on a PC is similar to installing an app on an Android device. Functionality is identical, you will use Google Play Store to Install Videoleap Editor for PC.
✅ First you need to make sure that either BlueStacks or Nox is Installed and configured properly on your Mac or PC.
✅ After that you need to open BlueStacks and head over to the main screen which is also known as the home screen.
✅ Here you will find the Google Play Store icon. It will be similar to what it is on an Android device. Don’t worry you will easily find it.
✅ Once you do, click on the Google Play icon and wait for it to load up. It may take some time to load up, once it does, click on the search bar and type Videoleap Editor, hit enter.
✅ On the next screen you will be presented with a list of all the apps containing Videoleap Editor as a name. Choose the one you want to download and click on its name.
✅ You will be then taken to the App info page. Where you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your downloading will be started.
Once the downloading and installing of Videoleap Editor on a PC is finished, you will be notified.
That’s all. This is how you can download Videoleap Editor for PC. Just follow the instructions provided above and you will be able to use Videoleap Editor on PC Windows and Mac.